Friday, June 15, 2007

I Forgive Joe!

a comic strip!


OK, I decided that I can't be mad at Joe Stains anymore even though he made fun of where I live because he posted a video where he pees on his brother and it made me laugh so much I forgot why I was mad. Also I have a short attention span. Except with anything involving food. I am impatient, but I keep my eye on the prize. What was I saying? Oh right, Joe and The Pits-burgh.

And also the Dogs of Jackman Ave live in Spittsburgh and Sherman and I are practically the same dog so of course he's awesome!

My girl Sophie asked for a cartoon picture of me and here you go! I will have to do another one with me in the beer helmet, too. I need a beer helmet! I'll share it with you Joe! But we probably shouldn't watch a Yankees game cuz then we might fight again.

And I was going to make a joke that we can all be friends--we can all make fun of New Jersey! But then Ruby's mum is from there. And Nanook and Pooka live there. I'll just have to pick on my sissy. Safe target (don't hurt me Max n' Pippa!).

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

You can have my food for now. I don't want it.

But you need not to pick on Beautiful Sissy.

Pippa

(Do you think that hat is quite you?)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey that's a nice cartoon picture of yourself Wally. The caption is cute too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:21 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woosh! Thank the dogs that drama is over. Although you two in a paw-fight might have been interesting. You could sell tickets!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally,
I thank and my Mom thanks you for not picking on New Jersey!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PS--and the Doofus/Joe peeing video...I laughed so hard I almost pee pee'd

9:33 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I will selflessly offer up my home state of Illinois for your combined hatred and fun-making. Anything to avoid ill-blood between the boys....

Except the Cubs are from Illinois. They're off-limits. So never mind.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom says go ahead and make fun of Kentucky since we happen to live here but aren't from here.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am so glad that you are not mad at me!! The doof is such a doof huh?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love the cartoon Wally!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Whew! I'm very relieved that my two boyz aren't gonna duke it out. That'd be UGLY!

Sherman

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home