Monday, June 11, 2007

The Times That Try a Dog's Soul

I just heard some horrible, horrible news that has devastated all my hopes and dreams for summertime TV watching.

Posh Spice has pulled out of reality show. Look how sad I am.


I'm so sad it has turned my world temporarily black and white. Even my polka dot collar is now mealy greys.



Even my sissy hangs her head in sadness. Now we will have to stick to reading the new Don DeLillo novel and watching re-runs of Barking Mad.

But what is this I hear....what has returned color to my world?



The rumors are false! The show will go on! And the Spice girls are reuniting to cut a tune together (sort of). Whew! I can avoid culture after all!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Your post has make me laugh a lot!!
I hope you enjoy Victoria's tv show!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

4:09 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Wally -

Once again your hard hitting journalism has us laughing out loud. You and your sissy are so cute. We love your spotted color too.

Have a great week and stay cool.

Love ya - Dory

7:02 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

OOPS We meant COLLAR! (I think the wine or the heat is getting to mom)

Dory

7:03 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Well thank God she' s back.I hope Paris did' nt make you as sad!
Frasier

7:18 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Paris Shmaris! Where's my Vicky!

wally.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

haha you are to funny wally

8:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh wally this made me chuckle. is posh spice the one that weighs like 3 pounds and married that soccer/football stud?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Wally, while your taste in TV & music leaves me speechless.... those are fabulous pictures - you look great in grey!

Snogs from the dogs
Kerrio & co

1:18 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehhee... I can't stop laughing Wally!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:55 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh Thank DoGGGG! You had me very worried for a minute there. And I'm very excited about the Spice Girls reunion. That's news to me!

I want to go live with Posh Spice...she doesn't eat much which would mean more food for ME!!!

Sherman

8:24 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Wally, you're so funny.

I hope you don't REALLY like her, cuz that would NOT be funny. Girlfriend needs to eat a burger or something.

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. I love your collar! :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You're killin' me, Wally! How manly of you to admit you even know who Posh Spice is.

Goob love,
Stanley

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home