Thursday, June 07, 2007

On My Way to China!

I recently learned that my ma ape's friend Alice, who is in Beijing doing research, cannot read my blog! Now this is probably just because blogger is blocked by censors but I'd prefer that while the U.S. Government is blissfully ignorant of my plans for world domination (and if you're reading this Alberto, don't you have firing to do? memos subverting the constitution to write?) the Chinese government is on to my plan and hopes to cease any covert communication between me and the pandas (who will surely be an indispensible element in my anti-naked ape arsenal as their cuteness disarms the naked apes!).

Anyway, I miss Alice and I hate to think of how hard it must be for her to not be able to see me on a regular basis. When I first moved to the east coast I used to visit her and amuse her by napping in her yard. She also cooks ginormous and delicious meals loaded with meaty goodness. So I decided to try to dig my way to China!


My NORMAL legs and low undercarriage do prove an obstacle as the dirt piles up under my belly which is solely due to my legs and not at all due to the robustness of my belly. As you can see here I try a sneaky side arm technique.


It's also hard work in the heat.

I'll just take a short rest here in the hole that I've dug.


Can't you just fly back, Alice?

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

I will send Flash to help you with that hole. He likes to dig. Poor alice though not being able to read your blog.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
It's a shame Alice cannot access blogger. What on earth were they thinking??
I think it'd be easier to fly Alice back rather than to dig your way to China. And if you do suceed in your digging expedition, you may wish to detour to Singapore to visit us (Girl Girl, Reina and the rest of us)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
My human cousin also lives in China and has the same problem!
Good luck with that hole!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

maybe you can rent one of those bob cats? have you seen those digging things??

9:40 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Being banned in China is a great honor. Congratulations

10:20 PM  
Blogger Tealeaf said...

Wally, maybe you could bribe Ethel to do the digging for you?

Sniffs
Leafo

1:11 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Wally, China block alot of websites. Good luck in meeting Alice soon

~ girl girl

5:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe.. so how's the digging process going on so far? Good luck in getting a hole in the yard!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:03 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Nice work, Wally. It is wayyyy too hot to do anything. I think you should make your sister do the digging and you just rest in the shade.

woofs,
Finny

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Yet another way we are so alike Wally. I too, have mastered the art of "digging myself a hole so I can cool my chubby black self off".

Short legged, big boned, black as night, (sometimes) grumpy dogs RULE!

Sherman

10:25 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow! Some diggin' goin' on there Wally! You are welcome to call in for a cup of tea and a meaty bone if you pass Scotland on your way to China!

love and welcoming licks, Marvin xxxxx

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hmmm.... That seems like an AWFUL lot of work. Perhapsy you should supervise the effort instead? You could con Ethel into doing it somehow, couldn't you? She can't find polar bear poop, but she must be able to do SOMETHING!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good weekend in China Wally! I'm just going to my grandparents house.


Loves,
Tofu

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, can't you get your ma ape to give you a hand instead of just taking photos of you doing all the hard work? J x

10:47 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

I've meant to tell you for some time, but have just been to shy. What the hell, here goes... I love the robustness of your undercarriage! It adds to your other considerable charms.

As for the Chinese government, my girl used to work in China, and while Chinese people would love and welcome access to the blog of a sagacious and fun dog such as yourself, those guys in the government don't know the first thing about having any fun.

Hope you see Alice soon, cuz she'll probably be back b4 you finish that hole...

Goob love,
Stanley

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home