Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Burpday Morgan!

Before I had little sissy Ethel I had big sissy Morgan. She was a lab/shepherd mix who lived with Mr. Jay. She came to rescue me from my foster home in Washington. She tolerated me when I came into HER house and even let me pull her tail while she fetched. And when I pulled other dogs' tails, Morgan never let them get too mad at me. She was the best sissy a rescued boy could have. This would be her 14th burpday. In her honor we get CORNISH HENS this weekend. And we will pour out some of our 40s for you, homie!


Here I am with Morgan celebrating her 10th birthday.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
You are so sweet remembering your big sissy Morgan!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Wally! Happy Burpday to Morgan!!! Why 40's though? Why not a nice corgador merlot? (Sounds like a great wine eh?)


Loves,
Tofu

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Morgan sounds like a great Sissy.

I think you should get TWO cornish game hens (one for you, one in her honor) this weekend.

I love that picture of you Wally. Nice jowl shot.

Sherman

1:42 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's so nice Wally...and what a nice picture of the two of you!

Enjoy the hens!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Morgan sounds like she was good big sister

7:35 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww... that's so great of you to remember Morgan. She really looks like Ethel. Happy 14th Barkday to her too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, I'm sure Morgan was a real pal. Nice photo of you two together. J x

10:45 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

You're an old SOFTIE! Us rescue pups sure have a LOT to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder with your salute to your big sis!

Goob love,
Stanley

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home