Sunday, June 03, 2007

for MAX



my SCAREDY CAT brother is hiding under the laundry because of the thunder boomers so i'm TAKING OVER HIS BLOG. this picture is for MAX V. and also for Pippa cuz my brother said I can have a boyfriend in every port and Pippa is in Spain and MaxV is in Michigan and those are not the same ports. What's a port? and then Wally told me though that I can't under any circumstances root for Spain if they are playing Les Bleus in the soccer (football) or he'll spill my deep dark secrets to MaxyV (I don't know what they are but he looked like he meant business) and he said I can never ever EVER root for the Michigan Wolverines in that other football or I can't have any more chicken backs. which is weird because he can't even get into the freezer without our ma ape so I don't know how he'd do that. wait, what was I saying?

oh, here's a picture of ME for my admirererers.

ethel RULEZ

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh, your brother is right about one thing - never EVER cheer for those Michigan Wolverines!

And tell your brother "IT WAS ABOUT TIME FOR THE CUBS TO WIN A DARN GAME!!!!!"

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That is a really nice picture of you Ethel!!! You'll make all your boyfriends swoon. I need to find me a boyfriend or two!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:29 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh ethel that picture of you will make all the guys swoon. I think wally is just trying to keep you in line.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hey, I get scared of the thunder too, there is nothing wrong with it. What is wrong is you taking over this blog, Wally is going to be ticked off!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Bootsie said...

Gorgeou picture Ethel.... maybe you hould have your OWN dog blog.... I'm rather partial to tall leggy dark dogs!

Sniffs
Count Boots.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow Ethel, you have very shiny fur!

Licks
Oscar x

3:23 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You're a BOOTIFUL GIRL, Ethel. (You have an excellent name, too).

So good of you to hijack your bro's blog when he's incapacitated by the T-booms. You're such a good girlie.

Goob love,
Stanley

3:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, I'm scared of thunder too! I'm glad you're not though so that you can have a stab at blogging Ethel! You're sure a pretty girl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:16 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

You look utterly gorgeous.

So gorgeous that I don't care who you
root for.

Hey who cares about football when there are beauts like you.

Pippa x

(Sorry about that Ethel, Pippa went a bit OTT there,
Kate)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think I need some more boyfriends. A girl can never have too many!

Lola

7:11 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, I'm pweetty sure you have a LOT of admirers Ethel.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:48 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

To my beauootiious Ethel. That is a beautiful picture and Mom said I could save it to the puter so it will flash occassional.

I'm not afraid of thunder! I'll protect you!

And yes, please never root for the Michigan Wolverines. The Michigan State Spartons are much better.

Love & Kisses
Maxey

5:47 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

You have a beeeeeeeeeutiful tail Ethel. I am also very fraidy dog around thunder ...it is so loud. i always get on my dad or my brothers knee while it is storming. They always wish for a short storm..But I could sit there all night

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home