Thursday, May 31, 2007

Empathizing the Wally Way



Everyone knows my feelings about Sa-man-tha, my short-legged, zaftig little firebrand over with the Brat Pack. Now, they've had a spate of health problems at their house, leading to them, in all likelihood, having part ownership of their vet clinic. I decided to show my solidarity with them by developing my own health issue necessitating a visit to my resident vet! I considered:

1) Having a pancreas problem like my love Sam, but what if she needs mine?
2) Developing heartworms like ole Bear. But Samantha has joint ownership of my heart and so I can't put it out of commission.
3) (Probably) tangling with wildlife (as I am wont to do) like Tucker and needing stitches. But my face is my moneymaker.
4) Having seizures like poor Thrawn but one of my apes has those and it freaks my ma ape out a little too much.

So I have settled on

5) Ear infection like Dot!

Ok, it doesn't look so bad (especially with some LOUSY photography) but I sure am being a drama queen about it! Maybe I will see Sa-man-tha at the vet!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally that is true love when you develop an illness to get closer to Samantha!!! I'm thinking good thoughts for her...oh and now for you!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:46 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Get well both of you, please!

love and sad licks that you are not well, Wally!

and love and licks to poor Samantha too, I left a message on her blog last night too!

Marv xxxxx

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Wally... you are one of a kind. You have taken empathizing or is it sympathizing to a whole new WAlly way!

Lots of Love vibes your way,
Tofu

2:14 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

ewwwwwwww your ear looks just awful! I hope there's a bed available right next to Sam's! You'll feel so much better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:43 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Drama queen, Wally?

Where has my role model gone?


Pipps, hoping your ear is better soon. You need to tuff and none of this soppy stuff.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my that is love when you get sick too. I hope your ear feels better soon.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
I hope Samantha gets better soon. And I hope the same for you my friend.
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

4:43 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

HEY! Stay away from my Dot! If anyone's gonna get an ear infection like her it's ME!

Err...on second thought, you can have it. I'll just send her some of my chewie money to buy some soothing ear drops.

Sherman

8:47 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, your ear doesn't look that bad... Or maybe it is, I can't see it coz the pic's not very clear.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:05 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
I hope your ear infection gets better soon. It's a good excuse to ignore your mom when she talks to you.:P

3:50 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, hope your ear gets better soon... J x

9:17 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Dear Wally,

If I knew you wanted an ear infection then I woulda sent you mine!!! I'm about tired of it by now and hopefully yours will go away fast.

Love,
Dot-Spot

7:49 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

My Hunk o' Burning Love....

If only I were there to ease your pain, I'd slowly lick the outside of your ear....moving towards the tip.....

Oh! Oh! I meant to email that, how embarrassing!!

Your sweetest love....
Samantha

PS Thanks for making Mom smile with your post!!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

I get 'em all the time from swimming Wally - I hear you!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home