Friday, May 25, 2007

8 Things Game (part 2: Wally edition)


I've been tagged!

Here are 8 things about me:

1. My history is a well kept secret that may involve the british royal family engaging in a crazy experiement with their corgis and labs. I may have spent some time working for the cia (canine intelligence agency) twarting the plans of goddamn cats attempting to rule the world and make us spend our days chasing laser dots on the floor and scratching on the furniture. I may also have been a member of the Seattle Mariners lineup that set the record for most wins in a single season in 2001. I may also have been a member of an ABBA tribute band, wearing a sparkly white pantsuit and singing Fernando. But my lips are sealed.

2. When I was adopted they thought I was a chowgi because my tail is curly but that has since been replaced by lab speculation (hence, corgador!). Many corgi mixes have the high tail that curls over their back. I found out from my friend Jackson this is called a "gay tail"

3. i have traveled from coast to coast and we have pictures of me pottying in all the states we went through. my ma ape's favorite is me peeing on the "welcome to iowa" sign.

4. I go crazy for dogs with high pitched voices. i have a best friend named mocha and when we are separated at the park we scream at each other and everyone stares and asks "what's wrong with her."

5. I herd other dogs (especially labs) by pulling their tails but I can't go to the dog park anymore because since I hurt my back i'm a total bastard and i get all bossy with the other dogs. especially the big ones. I have particular animosity for dalmatians (sorry, dot) and rottenweilers (sorry half? of sherman)

6. My favorite tv shows are curb your enthusiasm, king of the hill (bobby hill might be the other celebrity i most resemble), barking mad, rome, the colbert report, powerpuff girls, and victoria beckham's unnamed reality show. i am currently reading a book called rousseau's dog.

7. I didn't get neutered until i was picked up by the shelter in yakima, wa. I was probably 5-8 years old by then so i probably have loads of baby mama drama. good thing I moved across the country!

8. I am a published author! My work appears in "adoption stories" published by the northeast nebraska animal shelter.

I'm going to tag: Marvin, ernest (who lives in my old stomping grounds and keeps up the awesome normal legged dog quota), Ruby Blue and those Dogs of Jackman Ave.

HaHA he lefT the computer ALONE so I"M GOING TO TELL YOu about my brother WALLY:

1. he is afraid of lots of things and is a total mama's boy!
2. he is a girly boy and does the DISHES. like he cleans mine when i'm done.
3. he is totally FAT and wants to eat ALL THE TIME
4. my brother loves britney spears and has seen her true hollywood story a billion times and loves to shake his booty to her songs and he thinks that one song is goes "i'm a slave for poo!"
5. he talks about his poo all the time.
6. i caught a deer once.
7. before we started going homecooked he ate DIET DOG FOOD. HAhahaHA.
8. he doesn't have any legs. i think he's just fat body and feets.
9. i love him and always have his back.

bYE ethEL

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I see the real truth comes out when Ethel speaks:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Holy....you better find a way to make Ethel be quiet. She ain't got no discretion!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ethel is quite the blabbermouth Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:04 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
Thanks for the tag. I can't wait to get started.

I LOVE the powerpuff girls too...my Mom's nickname is Bubbles, but I don't quite know why....hmmmm.

Have a great weekend...lots of Licks, Ruby

8:52 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

thanks for tagging me Wally! Grrrrrreat fun!

I have carried out my task, but am confused, some say it is 8 further dogs to tag, and some say it is three and some only tag 2............

oooooh I need a snooze and a snore now.....love and licks, Marv xxxxxx

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I always find it interesting how two siblings can grow up together, yet have a completely different perspective of what that experience was. hmmmmmm.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, one of my people--(I can't remember which one; I think the one with the hands that don't pet me as much)--was reading that silly Rousseau's Dog book too. Seems like a waste, if you ask me.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog the baby mama thing made us laugh so hard!! you need to keep an eye on that ethel she is going to want her own blog day soon.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home