Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dog Days

Since my sissy and I nearly caught a deer last weekend we have had to stick to leashed walks and other BO-RING things. So I've found ways to amuse myself.

Here I am "roaching" as the lurchers call it.


And I play tug with my big ass.


His ears are perfect for pulling. I would show you a video with audio but my growling has been known to terrorize even the bravest of dogs.


I also played with the froggy. I gave him a buttectomy just like pastel hedgie! I tore holes in their bums and surgically removed their squeakies. I mean, SOMEBODY must have done that. If you didn't see me do it you have no proof. (Shut up sissy!)


And I rampaged around the house. Look how fast I am--the camera can barely capture me!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

we are stuck inside too because of the heat, it sucks. My mom has a big ass but it doesnt have ears I can tug??

4:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I need a big ass with ears. That would be fun.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're too hysterical Wally! A buttectomy??!! Well, I guess that's what it really is! Might as well call it what it really is, huh??!! hehehehehe

5:48 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

hey wally, I have a frog like that too...maybe I should give it a buttectomy?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:59 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wally, can't believe ass is still in good shape!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:40 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur definately fast...it seems like size does not matter...

11:30 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Wally,

Everytime I see your ass I want it. I can't help myself, I'd love to play and sleep with it.

:::wink wink:::

Samantha

11:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe Wally, you're just too cute! I too amusemyself sumtimes by rolling on my back, squeak my squeaky balls & all that...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:58 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Excellent roaching action there Wally.

Kerio & co.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Even though it was nice all weekend, Mom only took us on one walk!! The nerve. So we've been amusing oursleves too. We've gotten good at it!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home