Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Keeping Ourselves Out of Trouble

We have reached that dreaded time of the year called "The End of the Semester" which means the ma ape is very busy thinking about all the things she should have done over the last four months. That means we have to entertain ourselves.

Here I am with my squirrel. My sissy always tries to catch them outside. I don't know why when we have them lying around our house. It's not that hard to get them out of that silly fake tree stump.

And I can do crazy eyes like my sissy!


Here we give our butts a workout doing our playposes.

We play too fast for the camera.


And then I have to have a little dinner. The ma ape will never be too busy to feed me. I never let her forget.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

That looks like you were having fun. Your dinner looks great.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
You have a squirrel INside the house. Wow...that is so cool. Your dinner looks really yummy too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

My favorite toy to play with is a squirrel too. I try to catch them outside but never can. One day....

1:10 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I keep seeing that squirrel tree contraption and I want one but I know the doofus would just kill it.

1:59 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

We have squirrel toys too! I think it's fate.

Love,
Sam

PS That dinner looks seriously yummy.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home