Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pome for MaxyV (by Ethel)



MY BROTHR (OOps caps LocK) said i could write my OWN PSOT (oopS oveRexcitement!) because MAXIMILIAN THE VALIANT wrote a POME for me. I'm SWOOONING. Did you see the picture????? And the ROSES? See me PANT WITH LOVE?

Here's my pome (FREE VERSE!) in reply:

I love Maxy V
I don't love many things
That aren't covered by
tennis ball fuzz
Other than my brother
Who I love when he
doesn't annoy me
when he steals
my tennis balls.

MaxyV has a longnose
Like me and not like
My shortnose stinky brother
I bet Max is fast
And we could chase
tennis balls
And sometimes I would
let him beat me
to the ball.

Because boys have
easily bruised egos
And
I
am
fast.

ETHEL RULZ!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't stop laughing! That was AWESOME, Ethel! That should be published....

10:12 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I thought it was quite nice myself. And so is Ethel. I am fast too but you could have the tennis balls and I would go and find some cats.....Pippa

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Rock On Ethel!! You're my kinda gal!

Princess Penny Wiggles

3:48 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Great poem Ethel! You did better than mom could have done:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

My sweet and lythe Ethel...your poem is da bomb. I will be the gentleman and let you have all the tennis balls...I prefer stuffies and shoes...but I can and do run fast...even if you are faster.

smooches...
Your Maxey

Bonus that we made your brother hurl!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Poem AND barf? Amazing post.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:03 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh my ethel, that is some poem! You are talented but maybe you should look into some of those english classes the doofus took??

9:11 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

ethal, r u a definately awesome in english literature...

9:34 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Awesome poem, Ethel! You are super fast, aren't you? :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

9:22 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! Nice poem by Ethel! Damn, she is smart Wally!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:38 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Great poem, Ethel!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home