Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hedgie Autopsy

The ma ape was gone too long yesterday at "work." Which can only mean one thing--a stuffy must die. My ma ape tries to put up the easily dissected ones and the ones I don't like as much because I'm more likely to attack them.

She came home yesterday to find stuffy innards strewn about the house. She was confused. The stuffies looked fine including my favorite stuffy, Pastel Hedgie. See, he looks fine!


But then she flipped him over! Someone did a perfect buttectomy on him--opening him up at the rear in order to pull out the squeaker before flipping him back over to hide the evidence. Look at the surgical precision!


I have to inspect. Gosh, who could have possibly done this? Clearly only a genius could conceive of and carry out such a perfect crime.


I blame the big ass! Who do YOU think did it?

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Lots of catching up to do with you, so here go the highlights. Excellent work on the Hedgie, nice ass, and loved your lecture. I found it very stimulating and your intelligence totally blows my mind.

xoxo
Sophina la Brador

6:43 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I saw Wally did it and nice work.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Paging Dr. Wally, Dr. Wally...

Nice Job! We expect to see you soon on Grey's Anatomy...DoGter McDrooly!

Sherman

7:46 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Well Mr Big Ass arrives & hedgehogs get savaged. I think the evidence is clear!

Licks
Oscar x

8:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Big Ass is the guilty party! Nice going Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:07 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Only an ass wouldn't realize it was the ass who did it! Ok, I'm having way too much fun using that word :)

I do feel bad about Hedgie, though. Mine is still safe in my crate.

Puggy kisses
Suki

3:48 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Wow Wally - did you study at Harvard medical school!!

Oh wait - yes , it was the ass - he has far better dexterity!! LOL!

All I can say is the butt-ectoy was impressive.

Dory

5:42 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Oh my gosh Wally we laughed! You are definitely a genius, what precise handywork you do!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog it was definitely the ass! but what a tremendous job of extraction!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I genuflect to the stuff master.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home