Friday, May 04, 2007

A Dog's Life

I couldn't blog yesterday because I had so many things I HAD to do. I'm one busy dude. Here are some of the things I do when I am not blogging or chatting.

I gave myself a bath.


I maxed and relaxed in the grass.


I made terrifying faces (and played tug with a stick).


I chased my sissy!


We dined al fresco.

Someone says our meaty bones are too stinky to eat in the house. Whatever. I would totally buy meaty smell air fresheners. Except then I'd be drooling all the time.


I did not watch the Republicans debate because I have more important things to do like peeing on things and sleeping. Also, your ape politics will be rendered meaningless after the corgador/chimp uprising.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We eat our raw bones outside too. Mom says they're too greasy for inside the house. That's okay as long as we get them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:56 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm you poor things having to eat outside. What do you do if it rains. We inside in our kennels .

7:33 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I'm confused Wally - I thought it was the Republicans that peed on things

Ruffs Pippa who knows stuff all about politics

1:50 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you sure had a lot to do on dat day! We eat our meaty stuff in the porch. It becomes very oily after that so my hooman usually washes it down, scrubs the floor with soap.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home