Monday, April 30, 2007

Dog Show!

My apes went to a dog show this weekend, just to browse. My ma ape is a bit of slut. She'll pet and coo over any dog. No dignity at all. She showed me some of the pictures (and assured me that I'm still the prettiest).

Here's a greyhound hangin' out with the greyhound rescues. She thought my sissy might like him because he was hella tall and skinny. I told her to shut it--my sissy is one man woman and that man is MaxyV (though, truth be told, she actually is totally devoted to the Cult of the Tennis Ball.)


Look! Someone put these corgis in jail. They must have been naughty.


And look! Labs in jail! I wonder what they did? It may have involved the corgis (and making CORGADORS). At least I hope so.


And my ma ape took a picture of this which she thought was funny--the international canine semen bank. There were dogs outside waiting--for deposits or withdrawals I don't know. I don't even wanna know... (Actually I do. And I bet there's a website somewhere that will show you for $9.95/hour.)


These pictures are all well and good but I suspect my ma ape is hiding something. There has been some whispering "NeoMastiffBigWrinklyDogDroolyJowlsBigFeet" I'm worried. My ma ape has been pining for a dog she saw in rescue and I'm afraid that seeing one of these beasts at the show has made her intolerably whiny about it. I know there's incriminating evidence SOMEwhere.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

wally, you are too funny. I am willing to make a deposit anyday.

ernest the intact

6:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Semen bank?? Gross! Why can't they just do it the old-fashioned way?
Ike

8:19 PM  
Blogger Cleo said...

Hey Wally...

if your got a greyhound you could be a bona-fide Hound House like us!

Sniffs

Clee-pee

1:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

they were funny pictures Wally! Especially the ahem ..... bank!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Mum had to explain about the bank -not much use to me as I have no boy bits now.

Licks
Oscar x

3:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch is still too young but I'll let him know about the bank! Thanks for the info Wally!
It was great chatting with you last night!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:26 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Wally, I think you are getting a Neo bro or sis. Oh, and if you ever do find out that website pass it on alright??

Oh, and um.... mum says you might be right about my you know, groin muscle... LOL - my blog.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:22 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Hah! My mama took a picture of the sperm bank too...except she got a picture of the little spermy decals on the side by the door swimming madly across the RV.

Hah! Ha ha!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my mom is a dog slut to. To funny Hopefully whatever your mom is whispering about will not come to be wally.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Love that greyhound! Good to see you met Ernest.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Are you sure that was a dog show?! There were evidently some fishy things going on there....

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home