Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Sibs

Look! My pal Nanook has a new baby brother named Pooka! (or Poo as I call him for short). Since that face is infinitely smoochable I was a bit worried for my pal since new babies are always popular and I was afraid he might not get his share of belly scritches. But then I remembered what Nanook looks like and I'm not worried for him.

Here's Pooka!


He reminds me of someone I know (I might be thinking about eating the puppy here, I won't say):


Here I am hiding under a chair (because it is raining) and thinking about maybe having a new sibling. On the one hand I like being the center of attention (especially of the ma ape) but on the other hand I need a sibling on which I can pin my doggy indiscretions (counter surfing? must be the new guy) and who could help me run the household efficiently (dude--get me some snacks!)


So I'm trying to be on my best behavior so I can get a little servant pup (or monkey butler, I'm still not certain which I'd prefer) and I'm trying to show I can be responsible. here I am taking care of my favorite stuffy, pastel hedgie (from Joe Stains!)


I have a funny habit--whenever it rains I try to take pastel hedgie outside. I'm a good brother who recognizes when his pals need a shower because they stink. Not that anything that spends a long time in my mouth could possibly smell bad.


And here I am giving sissy kisses. You may notice that my teeth are out in my kisses but it's pure sweetness, I swear (fortunately there is no audio of the growlin' or video of us chasing each other around the living room like tasmanian devils). They're kisses. That happen to involve teeth and chasing.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Rambunctious sweetness!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

YOu were giving LOVE NIBBLES!!!! That's what I do when I'm really really happy, I got and nibble on mum's cheek! That's what you were doing to Ethel!!

Hey, Pooka really looks like you with hair you know?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

6:44 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Wally, That concern for hedgie's need for clean must be the "ador" part of you. I'm always trying to take my toys outside. Every time the door opens, I grab one.

I like your sissy's white toes.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally,
Love bits are the best! I give them to my doggie friends...only the ones I really like.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You let Ethel get that close to you? Hrrmph! No way...that little white dog (my sister) trys to kiss me in my mouth and I chase her away with my lion's ROAR! Maybe I'll take a tip from you Wally & let her show her adoration of me.

Sherman

**You need Site Meter to track the Google searches. Once you've loaded it the your blog, you can see how people visit your site "by referral".

10:03 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Ethel looks like a CRAZY WOMAN in that picture! I would have shown her my teeth too! Lovingly, of course.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

What a lovely pink tongue you have Wally!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx

12:10 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, I couldn't see the photos on Nanook's blog. He's gorgeous!

Licks
Oscar x

12:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Pooka ain't got nothin on your handsomeness!
Ike

9:27 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

pastel hedgie looks like he is as good as new, of course I cannot smell him, but he looks like yuo take great care of him!!

that poo dog looks like I might like to even kiss him!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

u know what wally, nanook reminds me of you all the time. u two look so alike!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:57 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh Nanook's new brother look so cute. Wally, that's so nice of you to think of giving hedgie a bath

~ fufu

4:21 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Oh definately go for the monkey!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home