Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wallypalooza

My sissy got a whole post dedicated to her (um, except for the pictures that I'm in. Did you see the one where I'm peeing and totally stealing her thunder? Perfect!)

Here I am in my backyard. I like sitting in the sun until I get all warm and then going to the shade to cool off. Lather Rinse Repeat.


Here I am in the backyard. It looks like my pretty pear tree is coming out of my head but it's not. I also look very noble and intellectual. Which I am.

Then we went to the field and I shared my water bowl with my sissy which was only fair since she was running around and I was mostly sauntering. Hey, it's hot out here for a pimp.


I even posed for a picture with my sissy. Two happy dogs.


And, for no reason, I decided to get up in the bleachers. I thought maybe a baseball game would break out and the hot dog vendor would come by.


I looked all over for the hot dog man. No such luck.


Here I am in a field of clover.


And, my parting shot, my lovely pert bum as it hops away.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sunshade said...

WALLY!! What can I say?? That last shot is just way tooooooo HOT HOT HOT for ME - Miss Sunshade..

ps. that sister of yours, has a tongue like STINKY's, it's embarrassing sometimes.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:30 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, there are some fabby photos there Wally. What a shame there was no sign of the hot dog guy!

Licks
Oscar x

6:11 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Nice of you to share your water bowl. I can't beleive there was no hot dog guy. What a bummer.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally,
Looks like you and your sis had loads of fun. Too bad about the hot dogs. Maybe next time...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:37 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

You're really brave, Wally - I'd be too scared to go on the bleachers. However, if there were a hot dog in the mix, that's another story....

11:57 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Wally, I sure wish I knew a hot dog vendor :/ Anyway, those are some great photos of you, especially the bleacher shots.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You call that pert? I call it fluffy?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home