Friday, April 13, 2007

Bloodsuckers!

It's Friday the 13th and look what my ma found on me!


Yes--a vampire! A little bloodsucking beast attached itself to my cheek. It scared my ma and led to a thorough body check and vigorous belly-rubbin'. I think she was looking to see if I had any zombies or frankensteins hidden in there. I need more garlic to make me less attractive to the bloodsuckers, I guess.

I'm so embarassed. My sister is calling me tickhead and keeps telling me that while it was drinking my blood I probably didn't get enough oxygen to the brain and now I have brain damage. Takes one to know one, SISTER!

Yeah, I'm ticked.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

aaaaaaaaaahhh!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

HORRIFYING! Are you a vampire now too? You'd have to find a pretty big dog to latch on to... like Nanook.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

SOME sisters can say the meanest things! I would NEVER do such a thing! I'm too sweet a girl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:30 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man wally you need flea treats. www.fleatreats.com
Tell your mom to check them out they come with a money back gurantee.

5:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wow wally...that is one ugly vampire...i hope you kicked his butt....you go and kick his butt...i hope you are all better

5:22 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Wally: Hu-moms tend to go all ape-shit about ticks and fleas. But only 'cause they love us. I hope it got off of you safely and was ground up in the garbage disposal. I hope you don't have some terrible disease thingy like Lyme's disease.

Oh well, it is Friday the 13th.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

My Mom would go bezerk if she found a vampire on my face too...

Ethel has a pretty witty comeback...not that I think it is funny....snicker

Maxey

5:28 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

oohhh..ticks, yucky. Isn't the thought of one of those little heads under your skin sucking your blood disgusting?

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:40 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I haven't got a tick yet, nasty critters. I have garlic powder on my dinner every day, so maybe that scares the little blood suckers away?

Licks
Oscar x

4:32 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I've never had a tick but I'm sure I wouldn't like it much. J1 has a special implement for getting them out but is very disappointed that she's never had to use it! J x

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home