Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday Funday

So it's Sunday which means a day with the apes. BO-RING! So we had to find ways to entertain ourselves.

I took my seal for a walk.


I took pictures of my sis for Maxy V. He is shorter than her so photos from my vantage point give him a good idea of what it will be like to gaze up into her eyes.


I decided to teach my sis to blow raspberries.


She got a little too much tongue into it and drooled all over herself.


And then we got wild and rampaged around the house. It was a great way to convince the apes that....


We need to play in the outisde! My sis is excited...


As usual, she pounced on the ball.


And mooshed it in her mouth (No gentle mouthed dog is she! Don't say I didn't warn you, Max.)


But someone wound up with the ball in the end.


I also had a little water refreshment from my foldable bowl.


And, since everyone else is doing it, here's a picture of my bum! Nice, eh?


I hope everyone got woooonderful things from the Easter Bunny.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

You have the cutest bum ever! Hahaha!

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wally! Happy Easter! We got nice things from the Easter bunny. Hope you had a good Easter too. *sniffs your butt* Nice to meet you!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

9:40 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Wally,

You are so lucky your sister lives with you. I miss my sister. I hope to see her sometime in July, unless she's in season. Then I really want to see her if you know what I mean.

It is confusing.

Did they drop anything that you could eat? Jelly beans and ham?

ernest

11:14 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Happy Easter!

I'm saving that bum picture to my hard drive for viewing later. Hope that's not creepy.

Drooling,
Samantha from The Brat Pack

12:17 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

ooohh...its so lucky to be ur toy, wally..

u actually bring ur seal for a walk...

pity my own toy, they get grounded on d box most of their lifetime..

12:30 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Nice bummy! Your sister is soooo pretty!!!!!!!

Woofs,
Finny

10:47 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Wally, I think Ethel could be my sister! We are very alike. I love the tongue picture, that should be nominated for Picture of the Month on DWB!

love from Marvin xxxx

11:21 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh and your bum is fine too!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally! Happy Easter (one day late, because my mama wouldn't turn on the computer)!

I'm afraid to show my bum...my curly tail exposes my poop-shoot!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Gosh it tires me out just looking at those pix of Ethel@

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

now that is a powerful looking behind!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home