Friday, April 06, 2007

Will Herd for Food



My good pal Narra sent me this article from the New York Times (she likes to keep up with the news) about how they're hiring the Geese Police, border collies to chase away the geese in Central Park. Narra though maybe we could get some jobs and buy ourselves more snacks since our owners are cheapskates.

I am posting this great picture of me hard at work. Will work for food! And I won't be a camera hound like that border collie in the top picture. I don't need to pose; I'm naturally lovely.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kerrio said...

Geese Police?????!??!??!

wow - my gang would LOVE that job. Mind you - I'm not sure they would stop at geese.....

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Look at you go, Wally!

You're such a news hound, I thought for sure you would know .... I heard a blurb on CBC radio the other night about dog owners in the UK being fined for having fat dogs. I've been googling for it, but so far, have only come up with photos of fat dogs.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Herd for Food

For the last time Wally, goose poop is not food.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I'll help, Wally! I'm actually pretty fast for my size...I'd be pretty good :) And no, I'm not going to college. Stupid robot. Hehehe.

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:42 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Geese are nasty. I'l just help clean up the goose poop snackies.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:41 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Goosies are a real pain! They make a mess EVERYWHERE! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Show me a treat and I'd work for the Geese police. How does "Officer Jackson" sound? J x

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home