Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dog-a!


They're offering dog yoga in my old haunt (Seattle).

Nearly every dog in the group took at least one break to sniff a canine or human or both, but Bryan seemed pleased with how the class was going and was neither outwardly amused nor flustered when Honey and Shadow crowded onto the mat with her and Gus.

Although her voice was yoga calm, her words showed she shared the other humans’ amusement.

“Everyone is being so good — and the dogs too.”

I am best at the poses "Downward sleeping dog" and also "Pestering ma ape on the dog-a mat" Sign me up!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh wally, do u think your face will turn like that if you do the doga??

wet wet licks

Boo

9:11 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Teka is very good at downward facing dog, but my favorite is "child's pose" cause there are so many good butts to sniff.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sounds good, but is there a licking your bottom pose? I'd be good at that!

Licks
Oscar x

11:01 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I don't know about yoga, but if it has anything to do with buttsniffing (as everyone is saying) then I'm all about it!

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:01 PM  
Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

I'd be good at the pokemynoseineveryonesbutt pose and also the putmypawsonyourchest pose. Do they have that particular style of yoga?
AireYOGAOUT!
Liberty

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

I would be really good at the tonguehangingoutlayingonthecouch pose.
Ike

9:25 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I'd be good at "lyingundercoversonmommasbed" pose!
aruuf!!
xoxo
Jasper

10:16 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Hi there Wally,
This is our first visit to your blog & we really enjoyed. Big congratulations on Awesome Blog award. Dog-a sounds like fun butt sniffability at my level - Kewl lets us little dogs in on the action !! hee hee

Paw Power
Bella

10:44 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Yoga with your dog - my mom is a hippy kinda chick from Harvard - don't give her any more crazy ideas Wally!!

Dory

9:35 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I'm there, I can do downward facing dog with the rest of them.

ernest puppy in the 206

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home