Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Westward Ho!*

This is not the face of a happy dog. Why? The ma ape has gotten out her suitcase. And suitcases always mean the ma ape is leaving. I love the suitcase when she returns because it is filled with piles of dirty clothes which make excellent nests (clean clothes do in a pinch but dirty clothes are ideal). So I started getting together my things, bags of kibble, piles of stuffies, my favorite blankie, my football pillow when my ape tells me I'm NOT GOING.

Turns out she has a "conference" in "San Francisco" and although she will be talking about animals she is not taking me as a visual aid!

I've heard this place has something called "San Francisco values" that my ma ape might be indoctrinated with and they apparently involve obscenely expensive costs of living, regular gay rights parades, LSD trips, detectives with OCD and lame football teams. I have heard the Speaker of the House has these. I hope my ma ape knows that I am the Speaker of our House.


I also know they have a big bridge. I'm not a fan of Vertigo so I'll pass on that.


THIS time my ma ape better bring me some presents! I would like a nice leather outfit but will settle for some nice West Coast seafood.

*The title of this post may or may not be disparaging my ma ape. I AM mad at her right now.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

She just might come home with a face or an eye lift!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh NOOOooo! Not the suitcase! We hate the suitcase. Sherman once peed on the suitcase. It's bad news.

But the kisses we get when it comes back are always worth it.

Have a safe trip!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hmmmmmm. San Francisco. Conference. The Things ape is in San Francisco for a Conference. hmmmmmmmm. He's not talking about animals, but he might be taking an LSD trip and swinging from that bridge.

9:11 PM  
Blogger TheGirlCan'tHelpIt! said...

Wally, that title is too much fun to be disparaging.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Mum has never left me yet, though dad has a few times. I normally try & get in the back of the car when he's leaving!

I'm sure mum will bring you something nice back.

Licks
Oscar x

3:00 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm sure it'll be worth it because of the lovely present she'll bring back for you. Milk it for all it's worth! J x

8:16 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh I've heard about that San Franciso place from the talking box. Interesting your ma ape has to go there. Hope she brings you back some presents.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh poor Wally - look at that FACE! How could she leave you behind, looking like that?!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

San Francisco sounds cool! I'm sorry your mom has to leave, though. That's not cool.

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

my mama loves Vertigo! we hope your mom comes home ASAP!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally,
I'm the human your ma-ape attended the conference with. She spoke of you & Ethel in glowing terms. I hope to meet you again, someday.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home