Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shhhh...my sissy's burpday


My sissy has a burpday coming up and my ma ape has so far nixed all the things that I've put on the shopping list for her: bananas, stuffies, Samantha, apples, sweet potatoes, Studly Dudley, and wasabi peas. She says all these things are for ME and not for my sissy. So i've settled on Isadora. She's a mastiff who lives really close to me and I think would love to live at my house. We share big wrinkly heads, drooly jowls, and general adorability. Her description says she loves cuddling and Scooby Snacks (I'm not sure if they mean that in the food snack sense or the slang sense. Either way.) So now I'm trying to convince my apes that my sissy would love a new big sissy and that we swear we would be nice even though we can kind of be bastards to other dogs sometimes.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

It's all about the Drooly Jowls. Why do you think the Naked Apes are so hot for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt--it's their unnaturally large puckered jowls-- i mean lips.

Yappy Bark-day to your Sistah. My Barkday is coming up soon too. You guys should come over for some pupcakes!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Well, I'm sure your sister would love all the things your requested....

Good luck on the sister thing; do you REALLY want another sister?!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally,
Your so sweet to be thinking of your sis like that...and I bet she'd share things with you too if you were nice.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:04 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

what a cool looking dog. I never saw one like that before!

Licks
Oscar x

3:59 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Please explain how you like your wasabi peas!

They sound hot!

Smoochies to your sister.



ernest

4:27 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Jewelry, my Mom always says to my Dad "us girls like jewelry".

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:58 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

PINK JEWELRY...Teka loves anything pink, and sparkly pink is better. But maybe just a bully stick?

7:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think that would be a super birthday gift!!! does she come with an iron!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

She's neat looking. Did you talk your mom into letting Ethel get her for her birthday?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home