Friday, April 27, 2007

Dr. Feelgood


They've approved Prozac
for use in dogs with separation anxiety which, now, makes it officially Pupzac. I was on a different pupzac when I had my little bout of separation anxiety. It did jack all for me but make me pee a lot which really helped with the anxiety, let me tell you. Ahem. The only cure for my fears of abandonment? Having another dog around. Interestingly, my ma ape says that having ME around is a cure for her blues. So maybe we don't always need the pupzac as much as the pup?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

Yep, the PUP really worked for my girl! :-) She said that we saved her life. She may be exaggerating, but I like to think of myself as a hero, so I'm gonna assume she's not.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

My mom says PUP is the best drug of all. :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

I had separation anxiety when I first came to live with my human muzzer. She read a lot of stuff in books and on line. They tried a lot of different things. Nothing worked. Then they figured it out. I go almost everywhere with them. They just don't leave me alone.

Now I want my privacy please!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What does the zac look like? Does it look like an 8 year old boy throwing tennis balls? If so, I'm in!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home