Friday, April 27, 2007

Ready for wine AND cheese

Yup, it's time to celebrate the first anniversary of Dogs With Blogs, the greatest site on the Internets and the Tubes! Tomorrow is our Wine and Cheese Pawty and for more info click on the link on your left. Yup, definitely cause to celebrate! DWB took my blog from being a very small blog read by me, my sissy, and a few of my ma ape's family members to a worldwide sensation! (My sissy tells me not to exaggerate but I say--keep your skinny nose outta my business!). I have to give a shout-out to my pal Sid who suggested I add my blog to their list. And what a year it has been since then!


So I'm trying to get my apes to stock up on some dog appropriate wine. (On another note--there is a whole webpage dedicated to dogs + wine. They even have a corgador like dog in their title images. Hmm).


And, like my namesake in my one of my favorite movies, Wally and Gromit, I LOVE cheese (my favorites: yellow cheddar, white cheddar, blue, cream, emmental, stinky bishop, swiss, provelone, parmesan, colby, monterey jack, gruyere, romano, brie, goat, pimento, limburger, whiz, munster, gorgonzola, asiago, stilton, edam, gouda, you get the picture).

See you all at the celebration! Paw-ty! Paw-ty! Paw-ty! Paw-ty! (I might already be drunk).

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunshade said...

NICE!! You're all stocked up, remember to bring all the wine and the Wally and Gromit cheese ok?? You're good at sharing right??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I see you're all set! Cool! Hopefully we get to chitchat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:00 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Can't wait to chat with you Wally. :) Bring the cheese I like it. Mom says no wine for me as I am goofy enough without drinking.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Ooooh Wally, you're well prepared, dooog.

See ya there, pal.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

9:10 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

But where ARE you Wally? We've not see you in the chat!

Meggie

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home