Sunday, April 29, 2007

Winin' and Cheesin'

When I was not chattin' this weekend I was PARTYIN' DOWN!

We got some Flying Dog Beer. (I know it was Wine and Cheese but, you know.) I was disappointed that our mixed pack did not include "In Heat Wheat."


My sissy Ethel was interested in the beer as well.


And here's our spread! We invited over the ape that belongs to Buko, Narra, and Jacks and had wine and cheese and hummus and grapes and...


I decided to check out the wine. We had two flavors. Rabid Red and Mad Dogs and Englishmen.


When I make this face you know I've had enough.


Let's have more pawties!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Wally, that was quite a spread. Lots of yummy treats!!! It was really great to chat with you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:10 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Woah! You know how to throw a party!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow Wally, what a spread. Sorry I missed you, I hear the chat room may stay up! Catch you next time

10:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Love that face, Wally!

p.s. we met a corgi X in the park tonight. No idea what the other bits were ... some terrier for sure. He was really funny and he grumbled at Sophie so it must have been almost like meeting you.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I missed you at the party today. :(
Nice food, man - am so jealous!
Ike

11:53 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

I missed you too Wally... oh well.. another day, another party...

2:15 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

The pawty was so much fun wasn't it? Your beers are cool!

Licks
Oscar x

2:48 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh wally, i missed you. but since the chat room is open forever, we can always meet up another time.

wet wet licks

Boo

3:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I missed you in the chat room too! Looks like you got a pretty decent pawty going on at your house! BTW, I prefer beer too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:08 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hee hee - you look like to certainly enjoyed the beer. And the party too! :-)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I cant believe we missed you in the pawty! Sunshade said its open all the time so we need to get in there and chat!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home