Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Great One is Gone


I'm very late but I wanted to say goodbye to Fufu the hamsterrier. Miss Sunshade has a lovely tribute up that I don't think I can top. It takes a special hamster to hang with us dogs and, if you visit DWB, you'll see how many dogs were touched by our tiny friend. Fufu was a great friend and commenter. Girl Girl is carrying on the awesome blog and she encourages us to all to be happy and think of things we love. It's a good thing to do--so, I will think about things I love and post about them later. Until then, here's a picture of Fufu that I love.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Yes we need to be happy as that is what Fufu would have wanted. I love you Wally.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

We'll miss the great little one...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's my favorite picture of Fufu too Wally!
Fufu was a wonderful friend that enriched all of our lives!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:04 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

that is such a great photo, we love it.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was lovely Wally!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That's my favorite picture of Fufu

5:22 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Thank you for your tribute on little bear...he was well loved and a kindred spirit to us all. He will be terribly missed. He would want us to be happy and celebrate life as it should be. We will now have the great adventures of GG to follow, how nice is that?

BIG hugs Wally:)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Wally, thank you for the nice tribute to Fufu. That sure is a very nice picture of him. :)


~ Girl girl

4:10 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Well said Wally, well said!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home