Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Famous Faces

Ike tagged us! He wants me to post what faaaamous celebs we look like. Here we go:


I have long been told that I bear a striking resemblance to British PM Winston Churchill. You can see it below where I am speechifying in an undoubtedly inspirational way.


I have also been told I look like a Hobbit, perhaps because of my eating habits. Wait. Do historical figures and fictional characters count as celebrities? Because I can't think of any living celebrities who match my charm, wit, and dangerous good looks (thanks, Sophie Brador!)

I've always maintained my sissy has a close resemblance to Kate Moss. They are both skinny and note my sissy's eyes at half mast. I can't confirm any illegal substances that might have contributed to her being half-cocked but here you go:



Really? Nelson Mandela's house? Weird.

If we were Spice Girls my sissy would be Posh:


I am torn--I might be Scary but I might also be Sporty. You know, the ones with talent. But I'm built a bit like Baby (and I'm told I can be a big baby at times.) I'll have to think about this. And don't pretend you don't sit around contemplating which Spice Girl YOU are.

Now I gotta go tag some dogs who haven't already been tagged!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...scarey spice!!! Wally you and Winston, perfect. But I'd be worried about your sissy if she were Kate Moss.

Great Pix! Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:27 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'll be dipped! You do bear a striking resemblance to Winston Churchill.
hummmmmm not sure I feel the same way about your Sissy. I think she's prettier by far than these girlz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:06 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh you and winston. Right on dude.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup...you are Winston Churchill reincarnated, returned to save the world! Do I look like FDR? What a team.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Churchill or Wally, Wally or Churchill, I just can't tell the difference!

Licks
Oscar x

3:21 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

The resemblance is uncanny! J x

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home