Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wally's New Stuff, pt. 3


Look! It's the VEGGIE KILLER. It is on the right. It grinds up the vegetables and the fruit-ables that go with my meat-ables for dinner! The ma ape has to grind them up into mush with a little chicken broth that she puts with my meats because my sissy is picky and doesn't like vegetables. Also, grinding them up makes them more bio-available for dog bellies. Whatever that means. Tastier, I hope. My ma ape told me that the VEGGIE KILLER came from the Amazon which is a long way to come. It's also strange because we get a lot of books from the Amazon. They're very busy down there.

On the left is the margaritarator. It grinds up the ice and the tequila which we do not get with our meats no matter how much we beg.

Here's where the vegetables live and some day we will eat them (some day, unless the ma ape's black thumb kills 'em). It's hard to see from the picture but there are okras, peppers, tomatoes eggplants, garlic chives, cilantros and basils. I like ALL of these things.


Here's a teeny tiny tomato bud! I keep my eye on it every day to watch it grow. One day it will be a grown-up tomato. And then I will eat it.


And before you think I'm vegematarian, here's a picture of me eating some chicken in a lovely bed of green. My right ear is all goopy from my ear medication.


And here is my sissy eating her sexy(chicken)back. She is not so ladylike when she eats. She learned from the best (me!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally, I am growing increasingly concerned about the mad consumerism that has taken over your apes. On the other hand, I can't wait for pt. 4. At least everything has been food related, so far.

Nice tomato!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oops -- that tomato compliment was really from me.

P.S. I won't get upset about you and Sam, if you don't get upset about me and Twix. I'm a very progressive gal .

9:00 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

I love hearing about your apes! Where did you get them?

Since we have so many friends in common I keep seeing your handsome face and name pop up often. So here I am, coming to extend the paw of friendship. What do ya say?

Regardless of whether you like it or not, I'm linking your page to mine.

Can't wait for your next installment, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:27 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Mistress has silly machines like that but she is not allowed to use them because then master has to wash them up.

Altho' the stuffs usually taste pretty good.

My tomatoes are bigger than yours.

Ethel looks very determined. She may be too much for me.

Pippa

9:43 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Veggies? How yucky. Mom doesn't even bother with them much since we dont' like to eat them. But we do love us some fruit. You guys look much happier now with your meaty bones.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We only have flowers on our tomatoe plants - not little babies yet! I love tomatoes too Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Your ma has a lot of machines to make her life easier, I like that!
We two like meat but also can enjoy veggies!
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

11:06 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

mom has one of those veggie destroyers too, its so loud but it does give good results. it is too hot here to grow veggies here in teh summer, plus everything mom plants we dig up! mom says make sure not to get too close to the tomato plants cuz they make dogs sick. hmmm I wonder if tanner knows this little fact...

3:13 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

The vegetable crusher sounds scary but my mommy tells me the margaritarator sounds wonderful. And now I'm hungry. Mommy's thirsty. Shocking.

Woofs,
Finny

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
My mom has that exact same Veggie Killer...she uses it to make my treats and sometimes those margarita thingies too...but I never get any of them.

That Amazon place sounds cool...my mom gets stuff from them all the time too.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:12 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I eat laying down just like you Wally. The girls are stupid & stand up like Sissy. What's the point???

We have out own veggie crusher! Mom says that she's ground up too much liver to ever use it for the humans so she bought her own! She doesn't know what she's missin!

Sherman

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home