Saturday, June 09, 2007

That's Disgusting! Look!

As I mentioned before, in order to celebrate what would be my sissy Morgan's 14th birthday we got some CORNISH HENS. I will give you a review of these hens below. I must warn you, however, these pictures are not for the faint of heart! They're not as disgusting as, say, my sissy's sappy pomes for MaxyV or an evening watching E! but it's pretty gross. So venture on only if you're not disgusted by dogs eating tasty tasty birdies!





Gross photos below!






Mmmm. These hens are good. That's pretty much all you need to know about my review. They are so tasty I can't grmphphrhbphrhprhr.


Can't type while I phgrprhrprgrgrgphrpghrprhg.


Grphgprhrgpghprhgphrgrphg.


Gulp! All done! My sissy is still chewing because she got 2/3 of the bird which I think is SO UNFAIR. She's younger than me and skinnier. That means I get more, right?


She can't talk now, either, but I'm sure she'd tell you it's so delicious she wishes I could have more.


Aaaaand...done! Look how helpful I am, offering to help her finish.


WARNING! More disgusting pictures below. Not for the vegetable-averse among you.

Look! These tomatoes must have been naughty. They had to be crated.


Look! Cluster of teeny tiny tomatoes. Oh those will make a wonderful side for my poultry dinner, eh?


This is my lemon basil. I'm a sophisticate and a big fan of Herbs.


One of my pals suggested that we should probably get TWO hens for sissy Morgan's burpday. I agree! And I saw another one in the fridge...how will I have tomorrow's? In my belly, please.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

I am drooling here.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Hmmmm raw chicken.

3 out of 5 SUMDs think it is nice. The other two lie their chicken kibbled...

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Wally...that looked absolutely yummy! Not fair that you didn't get more...you need your strength, you're a growing boy, etc.

Tomatoes....I LOVE them. And I agree, would make a wonderful side to more hen.

You've made me very hungry...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:08 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I will trade you TWO frosty paws for one of those hens!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Yummy!They would look good in my mouth too.
Frasier

10:06 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

All I can think of is eraserhead.

Ernest who likes his chicken cubed, cooked and free range.

e.t.p

11:26 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

You're making everyone hungry. Looked like a fine meal.

BTW, your apes are STRICT, man. Crating the tomatoes?? What's next, crating the neighbors????

Your goob,
Stanley

12:55 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wally, did you and ethel help in watering the plant?? i bet with you two help, the plant will grow even faster.

wet wet licks

Boo

2:15 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm not grossed out Wally! That chicken looks to-die-for!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's not disgusting at all... It's DELICIOUS!!!!! YUMMMY!!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:55 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Wow! Your pictures just made me even hungrier Wally! Nice work in the chewing department.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
I'd love to have chicken like you did!
Looks like you and Ethel are enjoying it a lot!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

12:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I have to eat hypoallergenic food or I get blast ass. You are lucky.
Ike

12:45 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

we just looked at your pics again, Jeannie is worried, you are actually eating raw chicken??????

I am not allowed this luxury 'cos she says the bones are bad for me?

How come you and your sissy get this luxury food?

love and more drooling licks, Marv xxxxxx ps I am having an Abba Fest over on my blog at the moment!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Yummy, yummy, yum, yum!!! I believe it was ME, Sherman, your partner in crime that suggested you get TWO cornish hens. I'm glad the apes cooperated!!

My Mom sucks...I've never had a hen. Just turkey necks & chicken backs. Do you get the whole hen? Is that your meal for one day? I'm, a-hem, 55 lbs of solid muscle and eat 2 meals per day. Guess Mom should weigh those hens & decide.

Lucky Wally. Looks soooooo yummy!

Sherman

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home