Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back to Venison Field!

We haven't been back to the field where we caught Bambi, at least not off leash. We went today and walked the perimeter to look at in the brushes where the deers hide. We had to stay on leash--isn't that animal cruelty!


We didn't find any deers so we got to go OFFLEASH. My sissy wanted to play fetch, of course, since it wasn't superhot. Oh and also because it was a day. And she'll play fetch anyday.

And we took many pictures of her with her tongue flapping around all undignified-like.


Still floppy.


I was hanging out under the bleachers when I spotted something.


Buzzard! (The sky looks all creepy. Maybe the camera was on Vincent Price setting.) I CHASED it. Would have caught it, too, were it not for the fact that it was in the sky. And has wings.


So I got back in the cool grass.


And mugged for the camera.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

That looked like a lot of fun!
Its so hot where I live...If you breathe you sweat!!
frasier

4:16 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
Ethel was just looking like she was having fun...fun doesn't need to be dignified. That buzzard DID look creepy! Ick...bet you would have showed him who was boss if you had wings and could fly!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh man that buzzard picture gave me the willies. not the wallies.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm I've never had buzzard. If you ever catch it let me know how it tastes.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, my man, you hunt just like I do...stare at it till it falls from the sky right into your mouth. We've got SKILLZ!

Buzzards are creepy.

Sherman

7:32 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

You can never be too careful around buzzards, Wal, they hang around until you are dead....

They are sneaky that way.

Snogs

Kerrio & co

2:49 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I think Ethel looks agile, alive, alert....and you have exactly the right sort of attitude and poise of dog-in-charge (of everything), watchful, thoughtful.

well that's more than enough to get me into Sissy's good books I hope

Pippa

7:26 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! The sky does look a bit scawie... But you look no scared Wally.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home