Thursday, June 14, 2007

Joe got SERVED

Earlier today I posted about how stinky my Phillies are at baseball. And in my comments I read THIS from my so-called pal Joe Stains:

My mom is from Pennsyltucky, but the good side where piksburgh is. Mom says they should just sell Filthadelphia to New Jersey.

OhMyDog he's so mean! So I had to make a cartoon to show how hulked-out mad I am:



What does it mean? Well, first I show how MAD I am and how GROSS it is in PITTSburgh--so gross it has PIT in it! And then there's their football team the STEALERS who STOLE the 2006 Superbowl from my Seasquawks with a little help from the zebras. And their baseball team are PIRATES. Do you see a trend--STEALING! And Filthy..I mean PHILAdelphia is the home of the CONSITUTION and the EAGLES. And we have, um, Bon Jovi and 73 Rocky movies. Who's the Doofus now JOE!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

You tell him Wally.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Um, no comment. I don't want to get in between you two boys while you're having a spat. BUT, can I also have a framed copy of the comic to hang in my box? You should write a graphic novel, Wally!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahaha. no comment for me too. i think you and joey have to fight it over.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Oops! I think this is going to be interesting!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:51 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hehehe! You boys are funny :) But I love you both, so I won't take sides - all I'll say is, well, Philly sounds cooler than Pittsburgh!

Puggy kisses
Suki

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hmmm, I'm wondering if I should be offended to since my Mom is from NJ???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Well Wally, would you like to know what Pittsburgh has that Filthadelphia could NEVER EVER IN ONE MILLION YEARS have?? huh???

Just as soon as I ask Mom I will be SURE to tell you, so um, watch out!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hey wally, psssst, seriously if that Mom woman of mine likes that Pittsburgh place so much why in the heck has she lived in the middle of the darn desert for 10 years?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's some intersting cartoon

~ girl girl

12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Came to your comment page, to leave um 'No Comment'


Loves,
Tofu

2:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

No way am I getting in the middle of this!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:19 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

.........................

6:26 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

n.moms going to philly in september. Can you schlep up there and cheer her on?

Oh! How did you make that cool cartoon? I want to make one for my release from jail.

smooches,

erns

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Wally! Thanks for popping by my blog! Do come back more often eh?

Wow, u sure have lots to say...! Very updated dog-vidual u are. And i think you must be so big with Lab blood in you. Cool! Cheers!

Benny

10:02 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey! Pittsburgh can't be all that bad...it's where *I* live!!

Sherman

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home