Monday, June 11, 2007

Baby Pictures!

Everyone else is posting their baby pictures and I felt kind of left out. I didn't get adopted until I was ripe--probably 6-8 years old. A lady never tells her real age. So I have no actual baby pictures.

I thought I would try to recreate my childhood with some speculation of what I must have looked like as a wee one.

Perhaps my fur did not darken until I was older when I became a sleek, sea-faring cutie:

The image “http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/vervegrrl/seals/Baby_seal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Or perhaps I was a fearsome beast like this (with a little boost from my mum):

The image “http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-02/baby-hippo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Here's what my sissy looked like, I'm sure. Maybe a little less spotty:

http://www.encounter.co.za/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/giraffe.jpg

Here's one of my ma's baby pictures. She's gone downhill since then.

http://www.looking-glass.co.uk/animals/images/orangutan.jpg

We were watching Star Wars this weekend (free HBO!) and speculated that when I'm old (which I certainly am NOT right now) this is what I will look like:

Yoda Biography

Amused not, I am.

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

ha, ha, ha...you crack me up Wally. Yoda, huh? Do you plan on turning green as you age? Or are you just thinking about with age comes wisdom.

Better be careful about your Ma ape's picture...remember you still need her to get at the freezer to get your dinner!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:05 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hehehe. wally, i bet you are one cute little cordagor when you were a pup.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:13 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

even without those bb pic...i bet u must b a chubby lil black pup.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

No baby pics for me either, man. I'm pretty sure we would have been so cute the blogging world couldn't handle it.
Ike

11:51 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?”
yup - It's you Wally :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh wally, you never fail to make me laugh. I think you will look more like a tough guy, like darth vader.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

hey wally
I don't have baby pix either but I want that polar bear one 'cos mistress named me after one.

Sissy looks so beautiful in her pic, what a stylish swimmer (xxx)

Pippa

2:44 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Oh, I've just realised it's you swimming. Sorry pal. Forget the kisses, you don' really look stylish.

I got confused cos I can't see the sissy pic at all. But I'm sure she looks beautiful.

Pippa

2:47 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa Wally you're so funny.. I think you're really cute when you were a baby


~ girl girl

3:12 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're postings are always so funny Wally! I love coming here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:12 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I've just seen spotty sissy - she has finally come up a treat on the pesky screeny thingy - I just knew she would look beautiful, sigh....

Pippa

7:07 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, the baby seal is soooo cute! Ofcourse, you're cute too Wally. I don't have much baby pics of myself too... Blame my mommy!

Love licks,
Solid GoldDancer

7:57 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was a funny post,wally!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
I am sure too that you were a very cute puppy such as now you are a very handsome big boy!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

12:09 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

My girl kinda looks like your girl. Except with a bigger forehead, of course.

I'm envisioning you as more of a polar bear - the big thick fur and big ole' paws.... In an opposite color, though.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I think you are the handsomest lad.

ernest

12:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What?!! You're not a baby now? But you look so young and spry Wally. I can't believe it!

p.s. I've decided the nunnery is not for me ... I'll let you know next time my ape leaves town.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! would you know where I could find the original photo (i.e., high res) of the mom & baby hippo (2nd pic).

Sarah

sarahmak@gmail.com

thanks!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home