Friday, June 15, 2007

In the News

http://www.themaskedloser.com/images/squirrel.jpg

Two Very Important News Stories caught my attention this morning. The turmoil in the Palestinian Authority? No. The anticipated imprisonment of Scooter Libby? No.

Why would we care about that when there are stories about naughty dogs and rampaging squirrels! Priorities!

Randy Thai sniffer dogs fired:

Two Thai street mutts who became ace sniffer dogs at an airport near the notorious "Golden Triangle" opium-producing region have been fired for urinating on luggage and sexually harassing female passengers.

I'll have to tell my ma ape she needs to change her work behavior. (I kid! I hope...)

German Squirrel on Rampage Injures 3

An aggressive squirrel attacked and injured three people in a German town before a 72-year-old pensioner dispatched the rampaging animal with his crutch.

No wonder my sissy spends all day at the window watching the squirrels in the tree; she is anticipating hordes of invading German squirrels! Normandy in reverse. With squirrels.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I did that leg thing to one of mistress's friends a few weeks ago. But I was sick afterwards. I wouldn't recommend it.

If Sissy came to live with me she would have a life of luxury and be permanently stood down from squirrel watch (there aren't any).

Pippa

6:18 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, mommy heard about that Thai police dogs twoo on the radio but she couldn't help but laugh at it! Those dogs are soooo notty to do those *ahem* thing to those poor innocent hoomans. Hahaha!

Have a great weekend Wally!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:31 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey: Have you told Ivy about the invading sqrrrllss?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ume said...

hi Wally,
my Jiejie heard the news abt Mok & Lai on the radio this morning.
i hope they dun disturb the chickens & pigs too much n risk losing their jobs again.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aaaaaaah! You scared the hell out me with that photo. Now I have to think about the nunnery again. Damn it!
I'm going out to chase a cat.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Invading squirrels...oh no that can't be good. I wouldn't be able to keep up with them all.

And as for firing the drug sniffing dogs...well, when you gotta go, you gotta go, right?

Lots of Licks,Ruby

9:35 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hmm... us DOGS can be accused of and fired for sexual harrassment?!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh the sniffing dog one made me laugh. Squirrels are evil and that just proves it.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn Squirrels... that pic was a little unerving for me. Look at that tarter buildup in between those two teeth... what ashame, you think if you throw them a marrow bone, you can maybe thwart their invasion?


Loves,
Tofu

1:08 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

At least it's not a red squirrel - I hate those M-fu*kers!
Ike

1:28 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Did your ma ape think the Twin Cities were the suckiest ever?
Ike

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Blimey, that squirrel really needs some dental work. Pretty scary! J x

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
I went and nominated you for picture of the month on DWB!!!

Good Luck, I'm routing for you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home