Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Exercising in the heat

It is hot. I believe at least 8,000 degrees outside. And humid. But those of us who much watch our figures have to find ways to get in some exercise when it is hot. My sissy Ethel and I do aerobics.

My sissy does an aquatics aerobics class.



It includes diving.


Lunges.


Pouncing. And paddling.



I take more of a landlubber's approach. Now, I do this in the altogether (other than my collar) so don't get overheated just watching.

Stretch 'em out.


Roach 'em in.

Wiggle about and GRIN.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ethel tires me out just watching her! You're more my speed Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

6:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I cant believe ethel does all that water stuff, SCARY! you are more up my alley, I cant handle the water junk at all.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Phew, I'm tired just looking at those pics!

Licks
Oscar x

4:47 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Can't contain myself. Sissy is just guapissima.

But I think she might swim rings round me.

She sounds too much like mistress. Still. What's wrong with a lively assertive hembra?

And Marvin has more girlfriends than me.

For Ethelxxxxxx from Pippa

You look cute too Wally of course, in a macho perro sort of way.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Nice dive by your sista Ethel... Bet you had a good time exercising, rubbing your back on the grass. How did it feel???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:56 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

hah, in that last picture you look just like me!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh, it's only 8,000 degrees there...it's 400,000 degrees here. Lucky you. At least it rained last night...

You need to make a workout video. You've got short legs like that Richard Simmons guy. Got any teeny striped shorts???

Sherman

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Wowzers! Fabulous diving pics Ethel. Can't imagine my gang going anywhere NEAR water.

Oh well.

What about you Wally? Oh yes of course you can't. you'd need a snorkle.
:p

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home