Friday, June 22, 2007

tHe truth About WalLEEEEEE!

My brother is napping so I AM stealIng his bloG!

He says he Doesn't havE SEEEEcretS but he has so many skeLetons In his CLoset. OK, but first, earlier this weeK he said Mean things about ME and I was all "don't call me a bItch" but then we looked it up in the DicTionary and I so dOn't get it. Why do nakEd Apes call each other Bitch as an inSult when bEing a gIrl dog is the GREATEST THING EVER?

THat relates to my first poinT. This morning the NYT had this story about how older siblings are SMARTER than the younger ones and Wally was so walking around like OWNED the PLACE. But then we had e-mail from my GRANNY because our ma APE is like ME and has an OLDER brother and GRANNY said "The Times study was only done on boys--I'm sure they'd find sisters are smarter."


That's RIGHT WallY! Sisters are SMARTERRRRRRRRRRRR. anD we know that's right because our MA APE is a sisterrrrrrr and she has DOGS and onkel eric just has BOOOOOOKS.


ok, and then look at THIS PICTURE. waLLY says i sleep with bungee corgee and pretend it is HIM but SO WHAT--HE DOES THE SAME THING. and also look! that red thing is a PURSE! waLly is so metrosexual and thinks he is DAVID BECKHAM with better hair and wives and maybe he was on queer eye for teh SHORT guy but he's got a PURSE.


and also the ma ape always says that he has a face that ONLY a motHer could love and, like, waLLY thinks that's a good thing but she says it cuz he's FUNNY LOOKING and FAT. like, when we were adopted (2 years apart) we BOTH weighed 53 pounds and he was SO FAT and i was SO SKINNY. and then look he has NO TEETH on the bottom. how does he get SO FAT when he can't even CHEW? I DONT KNOW.

also, the nickNAmes he wouldn't sHare earlier are fluffy butt, and big butt, and wallybelly and barfboy.

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel

You do know that I admire and respect you for your intelligence as well as your beauty don't you?

(Is that a bit old hat ?....)

Wally has his moments, even if he is a dog. (We have to stick together sometimes.)

xxxxPippa

4:37 PM  
Blogger TheGirlCan'tHelpIt! said...

Only a REALLY good sister would diss her bro, and best bud, like that!

Yow!! Well done Ethel!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hehehehe - I just knew Wally wasn't being totally honest! Thanks Ethel!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:39 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Ethel, you are so cool! Sisters are totally smarter, it's true. My Mom has 3 older brothers and even though they're really smart, she doesn't think they're smarter than HER ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, you and me - we got the same issues (except I don't have a fat ass) - your sis just doesn't know what she's talking about.
Ike

6:30 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Ethel...
The truth comes out 'eh? I'm laughign so hard now I almost have to go peepee!!!

And girls are totally smarter. No question about that!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm Ethel, yes you are definately smart, but smarter than Wallybelly, well ummm I wouldn't dare say. He is a good friend.

But I do love his nicknames you shared!! Barf Boy is pretty funnnay!

Loves,
Tofu

7:51 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Ethel,
Flash here. peanut read this and got all upset for wally but you know I think it is great you let us know all of wally's secrets.

Flash

8:35 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh dog, I knew Wally probably had some secrets hidden somewhere...hehe...Thanks for sharing. :P Sisters are COOL! My Mom has two sisters and my Dad has one!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Wally,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month", over at the Bone Zone. Head on over and cast your vote :)

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=500

Love
Opy

10:27 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh ethel, if u didn't point out wally's broken teeth, i would never notice it! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:40 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yeah Ethel, I don't quite understand this 'BITCH' thing too... I mean, why is it a bad word for the hoomans when it actually means a female dog? I mean just like the donkey. It's called an Ass. But for the hoomans, it means ASS as in the butt ass, not Ass as in the donkey ass. You get what I'm saying here? Yeah... This hoomans better get their thinking right! Sheesh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Ethel,

I'm not getting into the middle between you and Wally, but you're killing me with all those Wally facts that he *conveniently* left out.

You are a svelte, sleek, super-cute girlie. Of course you're smarter than all us guys.

Goob love,
Stanley

8:22 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

well I would have to say that Wally is a fine chap and I dont think he is fat and that maybe having a purse is not so um unmanly at all?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home