Friday, June 22, 2007

27 questions


Every doggie is doing it so here are are answers to the 27 questions going around. (Thank goodness no one's pestering me about secrets. Not that I have any. I let Ethel answer her own. My answers are preceded with a "W" (NOT for Dubya) and make sense. Ethel's are preceded by an E and are stoooooooopid.

1. Your age?
W: Ageless.
E: Maybe 3? YOUNGEr than old Man WALly

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
W: Four years ago. Age estimated at 8.
E: OOOOOOONE! Or two.


3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
W: Polka dotty.
E: OOOOOrange. Like the Baltimore OOOOOOOOs.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
W: I don't warm up to peeps easily. But probably Mr. Rene who brings me snacks whenever he visits. Also Auntie Ira who I only met once but she fed me pastrami.
E: ANYOOOOOOOOOOOONE! Especially granny and gramps because we get to go to the PARK. And they feed me SNACKS.

5. How much do you weigh?
W: 42/3 pounds
E: 65 pounds

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
W: I have destroyed some pockets but I'm not much of an illicit chewer.
E: I tore up Wally's bEd onCe. Haha. But I never chew on things i'm not supposed to. Sometimes I want to eat my brother. But he's not EXPENSIve.

7. Do you like other Dogs?
W: Used to. Now I'm a more private dude. I hurt my back a couple of years ago and I'm a little anti-social. But I have to live with at least one other dog or I get separation anxiety. I think I need some analysis. Pull up a couch!
E: NOOOOOOO! Sometimes. I love Wally and my friend Frodo. Usually I DON'T CARE unless they're annOYing ME.

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
W: MOCHA!
E: WALLY!

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
W: Squeakies all the way.
E: Tennis Balls! Where! Huh? Where!!??!?

10. Do you like to be brushed?
W: Not so much.
E: OK! Can I sit in YOur Lap?

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
W: PeeBee.
E: CheesE PLEEZ.

12. Do your people cut your nails?
W: Noooooooooooooooooo. I don't really need them cut. I walk a lot and when I go to get them cut there's nothing to cut.
E: No.

13. Any formal education?
W: I'm a Canine Good Citizen! Top of the class in TWO (beginner) obedience classes.
E: I took TWOOOOOO classes too. And flunked CGC!

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
W: Couchin' it.
E: BUUUUUUUUNNNNY! Where! Lemme chase it!

15. Five nicknames your people call you.
W: Wallisimo, Wawly Bottom, Sweet Pea, Sleepy Bo Peepy, The Boss
E: Stinky, W-T-L, Wethel, Spaz, The Deer Hunter

16. What is your best trick?
W: Total mind control over my ma ape. Also making food disappear.
E: CATCHING DEERS.

17. Do you like kitties?
W: NOOOOO! (Secretly: yes.)
E: Yes, for CHASING.

18. What did you have for breakfast?
W: Beef-ables, cottage cheese, chicken broth, veggie moosh, ticker meds, Dog Gone Pain
E: Same as Wally but I don't NEED OLD MAN pills.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
W: Nope. I caught a rabbit once. Let it go. Caught a groundhog. It got the better of me. Aided and abetted the near capture of a deer. Currently I am stalking some cherry tomatoes in the garden and as soon as they are ripe they are SOOOOO mine.
E: A DEEEEEEEEERS! Once we caught a groundhogs but the apes made us let it go before i could hurt it. The apes always say NOOOOOOOOOO killing and I always WANT to hunt and they say NOOOOOOOO. Buzzkills.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
W: About three weeks ago for an ear infection.
E: Two months agO and I got SHOT! (Wally: She got shots. Not shot. No guns involved).

21. Where do you sleep at night?
W: Wherever I want. Usually in my bed in the people room. In the people bed in the winter.
E: In the ETHEL BED in the PEOPLEs BEdrooms.

22. Do you like to swim?
W: Only when I'm chasing Mocha. I'm more of a casual wader.
E: I like WADING and chasing the baLL but not SWimming TOO far.

23. Can you make puppies?
W: No. And I never did. I swear. No baby mama drama. Uh uh.
E: No SQUARED. THey spaded me TWICE.

24. Your favorite place to visit?
W: The park with shade.
E: DEers field! AnywHERE OFFleash.

25. Do you give kisses?
W: Yes. But mostly to my apes. I don't give it up that easily.
E: YES. to ANYONE. But I niP when I geT too exciTed.

26. Can you potty on command?
W & E: Sort of.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
W & E: NO CUZ.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Thanks for playing this game and share with us all those things about you and Ethel. Now I know more things about you.
There is no way you and Ethel could be more different! But even tho I think you get along pretty well (admit it Wally!)
Have a nice day.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

You guys really are different, aren't you?

I still don't understand why they spayed you twice, Ethel. Couldn't they have done an x-ray or something first? Stoopid hoomans.

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:38 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh dear. Ethel's double spay always makes me laugh, the poor girl....

When I hear your name, Wally, I always think "Wally-bally" and I don't know why. But that would be my nickname for you.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I am just sooooooo in love with Ethel.

Young, loves anyone, not chewy (chewing Wally doesn't count), tennis balls, sit in my lap - pls -, cheese mmmm, and chasing kittens together - this is a partnership made in heaven - an' I haven't got to the end yet.

Love Pippa, from his sofa - plenty of space for Ethel, sighhh.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sleepy Bo Peepy????? haha
I love your nicknames Wally! You've got some real goodies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:37 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hi guys,
This game sure is fun!! Both of you are as different as DAY and NIGHT. Unbelievable!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

This game is a lot of fun right!? I'm thinking of doing my own too... Your nicknames are funny just like mine. And I like both of your tricks too, very unique!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:01 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

I knew you secretly had a soft spot for kitties. Not surprised. You're like the grumpy old guy who lives down the street from everydog, and who acts like all dogs bother him and he hates them, but who sneaks treats to us when no one else is looking.

Also, I like your purse in Ethel's post on Friday. Red is your color.

Ethel, no surprises from you. You are an open book, girl (when Wally lets you post).

Goob kisses,
Stanley

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Cherry tomatoes eh? I hope they don't bite back. J x

12:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally we really need to start a support group for dogs with special siblings?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ahem...sweat pea??? I guess it's not as bad as "Sherman bubba doodle finkelstein". At least mine is manly...you need to have a talk with you apes.

And you caught a bunny???? Everyday I find more reasons to like you Wally.

Sherman

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home