Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Box

Nanook posted earlier this week that he is curious about Pressies. He will soon find out! I thought I would give him a preview. Ms. Mail brought us a BOX. Now, technically I don't think it counts as a prezzie when you order it for yourself but it DID come in a box all wrapped up so that counts for something.

Here's the box from Only Natural Pet Products. My ma ape likes them because they send my ticker meds. And one time when they messed up the order they sent me new hawthorne right away. (I am not getting any kick-backs from this. Though if anyone would like to send them in eatable form I'd appreciate it greatly).

Here my sissy inspects the box. I'm nice enough to let her share MY box even if she is mean.


We took everything out of the box. I approved each item personally. This time it wasn't so much medicine as FOOOOOOOD. I got cans of TRIPE. And some freeze-dried venison and SMELLY FISH SNACKS. Oh man, I got so excited I started to sound like my sissy. Gross.


I closed my eyes and thought about what it would all taste like. Mmmm.


Here I got to try one of the stinky salmon skin snacks that smelled SO GOOD my ma ape almost gagged! You KNOW it's good then!


I let her give one to sissy because sissy does something funny with smelly fish snacks. She takes them and she ROLLS on them so she smells like stinky fish snacks. She's so weird! AND stinky! Literally!


Can you smell my breath?

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

I used to get those fish snacks all the time in Germany. They sold them cheap over there. They are yummy yummy. That looks like lots of good stuff.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey: I gotta get the muzzer to look at that site: I love that salmon skin right off the fishy, so I can imagine how good it would smell with a little age on it!

Hey, my secret word here looks a lot like DOOFUS!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG Wally! I CAN smell your breath and it smells fishy! How delightful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

6:37 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I luuuvvv fishy treats.... I am having cod fish stripes and Salmon snacks now.

Luv,
Snowball

8:51 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh my gosh. Tripe AND stinky fish snacks!! You scored BIG time!!! And yes, I can totally smell your breath!!

Tobes

8:58 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
You got a big box.
I've never had those fish snacks or tripe but looking at your face sure are great!
You are so nice sharing with Ethel!
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ew! wally, i don't wanna smell your breath now! but u can smell mine, fyi, i just had the bestest smelling tripe!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Yes Wally, we can.


Stinky breath!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Dear Wally

I have never ever 'met' a corgador.

Hello and great to meet you.

Smell or not, I am sure you must have enjoyed it

Love
Scuba

4:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmmmmmm... doggie breath! I can smell the stinky fish smell through the computer screen. Yum!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:58 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Fish snacks? BLECH! I don't like fish, but maybe I just haven't tried the right kind. I bet I would love salmon...

That's pretty funny that Ethel rolls on her snackies. She must smell great afterwards! Hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:08 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

Your fish stink is rolling right out of the compooter screen! Thanks for the preview. I think you should produce and sell your own scent disc.

Goob love,
Stanley

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Oh my dog that's a pressie? SIGN ME UP!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

axpdHey Wally,
Fishy snacks are like my all time favourite ones..especially salmon!! Oh dog..I lurrveee those. Mom says they stink. But seriously, should we care? :)
My cousin (she's a corgi) is a great escape artiste. I will be doing a post on her doing her version of prison break soon. Come check it out yeah?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wow those fish snacks sound amazing, actually, it all does. I need my mom to order me some good stuff!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Presents. Boxes. Snacks.

You've lost me.

Pippa

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home