Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Advanced Wallosophy

From the comments on my previous post I see that many of you have already earned your Wa.Ds and are officially Doctors of Wallosophy. Well done! (I understand many of you already have B.S. degrees.)


Ike was disappointed that my inner monologue was not more political. Well, Ike, can you guess what I'm thinking about in THIS picture?



I'm hungry. And I'd like to be gnawing on Dick Cheney while listening to ABBA sing 'Gimme gimme gimme (a man after midnight).' Do you know what evil tastes like? Overcooked gamey chicken. If you'd like to know how evil operates then I recommend the WaPo's series on The Dick. You should probably be humming the Imperial March in your head as you read it. Though singing ABBA keeps me from losing all hope.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

Jeesh - you look STARVING in that picture!

And my girl has a BM. Which is almost as good, I think....

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You should probably be a correspondent on the Daily Show, although interestingly enough, I believe being Canadian is a pre-req (Sam Bee & Hubby, for example). Sophie would be willing to marry you so that you could have citizenship, but you might be required to live with her for a couple of months and she's not all that keen on sharing her box.

As for your last comment on the blog (re: Barf and fingers), ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Hey Wallyooo! My Mom gets so mad when you talk about the "Dick"...I don't know why (she has lots of secrets...and non of them are PC!)

We thought she only liked Rolling Rock b/c of the beer. But turns out she actually likes BIRDs too!!! She's strange.

Please don't get her started...she never shuts up about "him"...the Dick. And don't get her started on that Dubya guy. ***droning on & on for ever & ever***

How many more days till the election??? And will FOOD be on the platform for ANYONE???

Starving in Pittsburgh,
Sherman

9:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I understand the hunger, I feel the hunger, I do not feel or understand the ABBA?

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home