Thursday, June 28, 2007

Seven Easy Pieces



Pippa tagged us to share 7 things about ourselfums. Since I know he did it just cuz he looooooves Ethel I will give her some airtime. Here we go:

1. Ethel is afraid of people being loud, plastic bags, getting in trouble, clicker training, and the ma ape because she's the only one that disciplines her.

2. Wally is afraid of thunder, starvation, babies/children crying, fireworks, being alone, SciFi movies about genetically modified animals, the cancellation of Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, and starvation

3. Ethel loves to spend her days patrolling the yard. She runs the back fence and tries to catch squirrels that run back and forth on the 'lectric lines by jumping up and down.

4. Wally loves to spend his days napping, inside or outside. He occasionally rouses himself to bark at the cockapoo next door.

5. Wally and Ethel are flummoxed by the Rottenweiler next door whom they can hear AND smell but not see. When she hears it, Ethel bounces around on her back legs like a dog in the circus trying to see over the 9 foot fence. She has a lack of understanding of height.

6. Wally and Ethel go for a walk every morning at 4:30 a.m. Their ma ape can hear them stirring at around 3:30, ready to go. If she rolls over, Wally comes to the edge of the bed and stares at her. Ethel will sometimes poke her, in the bum if she has to. They like to go to bed at 9 p.m. And take long naps in between.

7. During walks the most commonly heard phrases are "Ethel, don't pull" "Ethel, leave it." and "Wally, don't pee on the flowers." Heard by the ma ape, anyway, we mostly ignore her.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kerrio said...

I'm glad you blogged these 7 gems of Wallyy and Ethelness Wally. I will sleep better now.

Thanks ;-)

(Also - Pippa tagged us too and I'm still trying to work out how to do seven things with 5 dogs, division never was my strong point!)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Cool facts, guys. "Don't Pull, Suki" is what I hear more than anything, but I don't pay attention, either.

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:49 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally, I am glad to know these facts about you but I just dont get the victoria beckham thing!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
I can tell you are worried about starvation....I promise to send you food supplies if one day your food supplies run low.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Some facts to know you two better.
I think many of us know very well that "Don't pull". Sure I do.
Have a good night
Lorenza

10:17 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe... Ethel is exactly like Faith & you're exactly like me too! Faith is terrified with plastic bags epsesially when it's black in color & is filled with stuff. She's also scared of shadows lurking around corners. She does not like things on people's head eventho she knows that person for years(for instance, like mommy) She's also very sensitive & when people argue, shout or anything that's loud, she'll get scraed & run upstairs & sleep quietly on the bean bag by herself. She's weird...

For me, I'm like you! I'm scared of being starved! Hehehehe...

Have a great weekend!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:36 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

4:30 a.m???? Um....

I can understand your fear of the cancellation of the Victoria Beckham show. Any cancellation of a reality show with a B list star is a tragedy.

Woofs,
Finny

7:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

wow I thought I was bad by waking my Mom up at 5am!!!! Mind you I don't go to bed until 11 so Mom doesn't really dig that early hour so much. Oh well...I like to feel the morning dew on my paws!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:18 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

4:30AM?!?!?! That has to be a crime.

And I like the idea of "what do you hear the most" - I was going to do a post on it! You beat me to it. :-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

We need video verification of these alleged early morning walks. I don't believe you EVER exercise, Wally, so until I get the verification I will just have to call you a BIG FAT LIAR! (so THERE!)

I still love you, though, goober Wally (that makes you a Woober)!

Stanley

10:34 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

More wonderful info about Ethel, swooooon.

Good to hear about you too Wally of course.

Pippa...dreaming.....

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home