Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Wild Weekend

I have been having a busy weekend. I had many things to do.

First we went to Venison Field where we hunted the mighty deers. We had to walk around the edge to make sure Bambi wasn't hiding. We didn't find Bambi but LOOK! We found a plastic bag. That's exciting, right? It could either 1) have groceries 2) be a poop container!


Then I decided I'd try to teach my sissy to walk upright in case we need her to work as a spy and walk amongst the naked apes.


Um, I'm not sure a body is supposed to do that.


She'll need to do some work if she wants to blend in. My what big teeth you have, Ms. Ethel!

I was very busy, too. My weekend got off to a rough start. Here I am Saturday morning next to a toppled and nearly empty bottle of vodka and a bike helmet. I don't remember how THAT happened.


Why is it so bright and loud?

I practiced posing. These looks don't just handsome themselves, you know.


My handsomest grin. And if you look in my pupils you can see a reflection of my sissy's butt!


And we got our first veget-ables in the garden! Here is my very first eggplant. It's funny, when my ma ape said we had an eggplant I was excited because we eat a lot of eggs. But this doesn't look like the eggs I usually eat. We'll have to see how it tastes.


Here is my sissy standing next to the garden which has gotten SO BIG. The okra is on the left and the maters on the right.


And what did we do after the park and the vege-tables? Why, it's bone time, of course!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Those are some handsome shots of you, and Ethel is amazing! And I think you will like the eggplant. You can put it with your maters and a lot (or a little) of garlic. That is one of my faves ! Almost as good as aspara GUS

5:23 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Wally, you had me cracking up with that picture of Ethel walking upright all weird! LOL!

Don't drink so much vodka next time, buddy. Or, if you do, don't go outside into that terrible bright light! Geez! ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:55 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think ethel is dancing, not walking!! I am not even going to speculate what happened with teh vodka and the helmet

7:15 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

so wally, did you get to eat that egg + plant yet?? tell us quick.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Are you saying that you had a hangover?? Bright light is the worst in those cases!
Tell us about that eggplant. Did you like it??
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:47 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wally I am not coming to your blog anymore because every time I do my mom says oh wally is so cute and I want to bring him home. Okay I lied I will keep coming but she does say that and honestly it's getting annoying. I think I will just try and keep her away.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a Saturday night for you Wally. I guess what happens at wally-land, stays at wally-land, huh? Your garden looks great! You must be getting so excited about what snackies you'll be getting. Me and my Mom are sooooo jealous!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:55 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Ernest says
vodka and biking do not mix. However, eggplant and vodka mix very well.



Smooches,

ernest

9:00 PM  
Blogger scubee said...

Congratulations on the kill -- plastic bags can be hard to catch! I try to hunt them whenever i can, but sometimes they blow away from me.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom said that egg plant looks the the colon they removed from a cat the other day. Whatever.
Ike

10:53 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
Those shots were very well taken. You look sooo handsome.
I think Ethel has to work harder on blending in. She looks like the big bad wolf from Little Red Riding Hood!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What does your ma ape do with all the okra? Isn't it just for soup? You don't eat that, do you Wally?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:21 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, Just say No to the Vodka. Nothing good can come of it.

Sherman

7:03 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wally, you sissy is a little, teeny, tiny bit scary to me....

11:09 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Your weekend was sure wild... Look at Ethel! What was she trying to catch? You eat eggplant? That's gross! Like I've said, I hate veggies. But that bone looks good, yummy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:06 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel is just so beautiful in action.

We have been eating our toms.

This year we have no berenjenas/aubergines.

We leave the vodka alone....

Pippa

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home