Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's Corgadors

Some of my best friends like Miss Sunshade and Maggie have gotten new BABIES in their houses, Nanook is thinking about getting a new brother and I am worried that my ma ape has puppy fever! Sadly, I cannot make any puppies because my previous reproductive capacities were rudely stolen, a great loss for the civilized world. So I trolled Petfinder to find potential heirs. Here's what I found!


This gal is Bindi, a wee girl in North Carolina. Her coloring suggests an Aussie and her stumpy legs say CORGI.

This wee feller is Blake. His coloring looks an awful lot like mine and he has wee stumpy legs and a square-ish head. Also he looks like he's bringing the sassy back. I can get behind that.


Roo. He's Bindi's bro. I picked him out for his chubby paws! They will be useful in the future for prying away snacks from the ma ape, not because chubby paws can be used for grabbing but because when she sees them the ma ape says "oh, that's so cute" and gives snacks.


Oops! This no puppy but an old man! But we old guys got look out for one another. This smiley guy is Nolan. I could use an older, wiser pal to help raise the baby Wallies.

Let's liberate these corgadors!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Awwww! Those puppies and the old guy melt my wittle puppy heart! Mom already wants to get another pug from rescue, but dad says no. 3 dogs would be too many for him, apparently.

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:54 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What adorable pups! Are you sure you want one Wally??!! You better really think about this! Mom says to tell your mom that she has a few more white hairs! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Sophie's sister (whose no longer with us) had legs too short for her body. Maybe she was part corgie too!

I hope every one of those dogs gets a great home! Especially that old dude.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home