Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dog Gone Good?

Miss Sunshade asked how I can be so gosh-darned mobile given my arf-ritis and back problems. Answer--I'm not telling my secret of eternal life! However, I will say that I have been taking Dog Gone Pain for several weeks now and we have noticed a definite uptick in my activity level, including my mad herding skillz demonstrated in the videos below. However, I have also had more meat lately (which I DEFINITELY think helps--gimme more!), and my mum (on Sunshade's suggestion) has been giving me cherry extract for the joint inflammation, and the weather has been better so....who knows what the magic formula is!

I showed the DGP with my bananas because DGP is the ONE thing I will spit out in spite of the fact they claim it has a palate pleasing taste. Odd. So I eat it with my Naners, one of my favorite foods. Maybe the naners have magical healing powers? I need more!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sunshade's mom is so smart, isn't she!
I love bananas too! It's one of my very favorite fruits!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Really? Cherry extract? Sophie has a lot of joint pain in her front shoulders. I've never heard of using cherry extract for it. I will have to try it. And maybe the DGP too. Bananas definitely won't work since she doesn't trust them anymore. She used to love them, but now sees them as nothing more than a pill delivery system.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I must remember to tell mom about the cherry extract, that is quite interesting. We never heard of the DGP before either. I think we need to get out more:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

7:54 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I think cherry concentrate might be a better description. Miss Sunshade gets REAL cherries but my mawma is cheap (and can't always get them) so she gets cherry concentrate at the health food store. Wooo! I also get the old standard--glucosamine/ chondroitin! I think my mawma pays way more attention to my health care than her own. As it should be.

What's wrong with pill delivery systems--you can eat 'em, eh? I love my nanners!

wally.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Wally, I love bananas too. yum yum

~ fufu

1:14 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow, pass me a banana through the computer screen please Wally?

yum!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I like bananas to. Thanks for the update on the DGP mom is going to look into it for me and my leg.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hay Wally!
Nannas are one of my favorite fruits as well. I like mine mashed & frozen inside a kong! Woo-Eeee is that yummy!
AireNANNAS!
Liberty

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home