Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Day to Play!

Finally! Weather worth playing in! My sister used her time as usual...


Here is my sister's usual thought pattern: Chasetheballchasetheballchasetheball.


And as she gets closer: ballballballballball.


But wait! What's this in the picture!


Yup, I was feeling so good I played my favorite game ANNOY MY SISTER! Look--I imitate her behind her back.


And pounce!


And then the thrill of the chase!

It was so much fun I decided to play a little of the old ball myself.

With one athletic leap the ball is mine!

I wonder what the big deal is about the ball. Does it taste like ice cream?

Nope, just drool. Good enough for me.

Ahhhhhh. Is spring finally here?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow! Who know that amazing athlete lurked it that fabulous bod of yours. You are one surprise after another, Sir Walter. We never noticed that white stripe on your chest before. Yet another surprise. Sophie would be honoured to have you run with her, and might not even mind a Corgador chomping on her tail.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you look five feet long in that jumping pic!!! I am impressed!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Wally,
Looks like you had a really great playtime!

11:13 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wally you are so handsome in that last picture...i dont get the whole chase the ball thing...maybe a meat ball would be fun....but you would only have to chase that once....

1:26 AM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hee Wally, you sure are funny sneaking up on your sis

~ fufu

2:51 AM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

I love the pic of you licking the tennis ball! Does it taste like lime ice cream! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:44 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love the last picture Wally! You look so cool with the ball!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home