Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Fever!

First was the snow and now the rain. Can a dog get a break? Well, my sister and I had plenty of energy to burn and after inspecting the carpet for crumbs, liberating the squeakies from their box, and barking at the mail carrier we need a new activity so I decided to do a little warm up for Dancing with the Stars. But since I AM a star I do Dancing with the Seal.

Jump to the right!


Chase the tail!
Then my sister got in on the dance. Look at our finely coordinated movements.


This is a little move we call "fight over the stuffy!"


And then.....chase! Look at my ears. I use them to get extra lift on my hops. 10.0!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Cool ear action! You guys really know how to tear it up!

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:04 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I think you should both change your names to Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers! Or John Travolta and Olivia Newton John....he he he! Great movers both of you!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh wally,

you two have fun just like me (bullying) blackie!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:02 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

If you two were on Dancing with the Stars - you'd win hands down! Who wouldn't vote for a doggie act!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:49 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

your ears at the end are truly your secret weapon!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home