Sunday, March 18, 2007

'Tis the Season for Confusion

My sister and I have been blowing our coats for over two weeks now, depositing giant puffs of our beautiful fur around the house--for free! But then the snow, sleet, and ice came. What season is it anyway???


It was too hard to eat, and too icy to play in. What good is snow, then?


My sister is so confused she thinks it is football season!

And I stave off the cabin fever indoors with a tasty tasty knuckle bone. Sophie asked about my Shane MacGowan teeth. While my ability to chew bones is impressive, it is all the more so when you see my dearth of teeth. I'll post a picture for YOU Sophie. But without a bone in it.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Awesome bone! I think it's bigger than me (for now, anyway...I'm growing pretty fast).

Too bad about not having cats. They sure are fun to chase. In a playing way, of course :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:33 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah wally, is it snowing season there? everybody been saying snow has stopped i wonder why are you getting snow now.

wet wet licks

Boo

12:53 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hi Suki! It was a big bone! Too big, maybe. My sis and I got upset stomachs.

Boo-I KNOW! The weather is confused and needs to know it's spring and NOT winter. I'm tired of the snow and ice. And especially tired of my apes complaining about the snow and ice.

wally.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That bone would be a good size for me. really you could send it on down here.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Yesterday it snow ice balls here AAARRRGGGHHHH - and the ground was melty and I was in mud up to my hocks!
You are kicking my *ss on the dogs with blogs contest.
Ike

1:12 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Wally - that is a huuuuuuuge bone! We had snow blizzards this morning and ice cold north winds, supposed to be coming to us here in Scotland via America. Why thank you so much!

Hey, check out my Blog, I have found my Dad! He went missing on Friday and I have been waiting by the window in the front ever since.

Now I know where he is!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

that bone is as big as your HEAD!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home