Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New friends!


I have made a solemn vow to make new friends. Not because there's anything wrong with my old ones--in fact they couldn't be more awesome--but because there are NEW BLOGS on Dogs with Blogs all the time and I'm wasting valuable resources by not visiting them ALL. So every week I will visit a NEW BLOG. Also, my mum is finding new and exciting ways to procrastinate away her book manuscript and what better way than to meet new dogs! (They promote you for blogging, right?)

This week my NEW FRIENDS (who don't know I'm their friend...yet!) are The Beastly Beasts, a lovely lot of greyhound rescues from the U.K. I picked them because of their names (my granny calls me The Beast!) and because they are greyhounds who remind me of my sister's greyhound half. Also, I've been accused of vanity and having special fondness for dogs who look like ME (short, compact, big heads, deadly handsome) and nothing could be more different from me than a greyhound so this is my attempt to show that I am not entirely self-centered. No, really. Now give me snacks for being good.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That looks like a cool pack. I'll have to check out their blog, too :)

And yes, you deserve treats!
Puggy kisses
Suki

3:40 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sigh - I'm awol for a bit and you dump me for some frikkin greyhounds.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:35 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Suki--thanks for havin' my back.

Buster--C'mon. I'd never let anyone else give me Bussie kisses. Also, I need to stay your friend in case I need somewhere warm to crash.

wally.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Maple said...

Wally,

We'd like to say thanks for the link to us - we like having new friends in the dogblogosphere.

And thanks for voting for our site on Dogmark.

And Buster - I'm sure Wally hasn't dumped you darling.

Love & Licks,
Maple
(that's me, front left in the pic)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home