Thursday, March 22, 2007

Safer Bully Sticking.

It's been nice out so we've gotten to have our bully sticks outside but I believe this may pose a serious risk to our health. I'm quite worried of things falling out of the sky to bop us on our noggins. My fears include, but are not limited to: skydiving buzzards, hunks of airplane waste, other dogs pouncing, flying cats, and asteroids. See, here, my sister's head is completely exposed. Now, it is less of a problem for her because she has a skinny little head with not so much inside of it. You don't need a big brain to spend your days contemplating where the next tennis ball will come from.


But my head is ENORMOUS to protect the gigantic brain inside. It is needed to think about weighty issues like naked ape stupidity, the comparative tastiness of rabbit vs. salmon, and how I will propagate the valuable commodity of the corgador without my family jewels. So I have co-opted my mawma's new bicycle helmet.


Yup, nothing will scramble these valuable brains!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Wally, you are so right to protect that precious brain of yours! I'm sorry to hear you have some health issues, but I'm glad that stuff is helping you!

Puggy kisses
Suki

3:03 PM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

Love your helmet! hehehehe
You're just too much Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You might want to contemplate marketing those to other big-headed beasts. You could make your fortune and use the money to pay mad scientist apes to propagate your heirs in a lab somewhere.

On a more serious note ... Wally, you are too funny!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

That is too funny, I need to get myself one of those safety helmets, we shihzus have small heads!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

7:52 PM  
Blogger TheGirlCan'tHelpIt! said...

Okay, THAT was funny!

8:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

that helmet is a good idea Wally...around here seagulls always poop and that stinky stuff could land on my head...i think i need a nice diamond encrusted helmet....i hope i look as good as you do...

3:44 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am so pleased your magnificent brain is safe in the helmet Wally! We need your intelligent comments on the Blogs!

love and licks Marvin xxxx

ps you look kinda cute in a helmet you know!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home