Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Installment in Wally's Guide to Football!

Hi Dudes! See me smiling! It is because my favorite pro team THE SEAHAWKS finally WON A GAME. They kind of stink this year but that's ok because I stick by my team through thick and thin. (Me thick, them thin.) And I am also excited because my other team the EAGLES (E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!) are playing the Steelers and this is an important lesson for my baby brudder Oscar Bean who needs to learn about the football.


See, a few years ago the Stealers stole the Super Bowl from MY Seahawks. They are also the cross-state rivals of my Dirty Bird Philadelphia Eagles! And so here I am demonstrating how we Fly Like Eagles! See this hat? My ma ape found it in the Bargain Bin at the sporting goods store.

I am pretending it is Ben Roth-less-burger, the Stealer's QB. GET HIM!

Here I am calling a huddle with the dogs to plan our next move on the snack bowl.

Oh I'm so nervous I can't watch!


Hi to my friends Joe Stains and The Shermanator who are Super Steelers fans! Whoever wins I think we all deserve some snacks.

P.S.: Joe--E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Do you need a box of monkeys to dry your tears? I also highly recommend a bowl of ice cream. It always lifts my spirits.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

Our offensive line SUCKS. Send me one of those monkeys to cry to :(

6:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! I think I tore my ACL in my other leg. The one I didn't tear it in the last time I tore my ACL. This will totally suck if I did. Mom is really worried. She's also totally full of snot from all those rotten germbots she teaches every day, so she's kind of doubly miserable. But we had a nice snuggle on the couch and tomorrow, it's off to the vet for cookies. I'm sure they won't do anything else to me while we're there, right?

xo
SB

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The Girl's boyfriend (at the time, totally excellent dude that I still miss!) is a huge 'Hawks fan, too! He was sooooo angry when the Stealers stole the Superbowl!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

6:48 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Go seahawks. Haven't got to watch football with dad not here. So thanks for letting me know they won. :)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

The Mariners and the Seahawks. We are so totally Pacific Northwest. Ice cream, ice cream, you and I scream and chew on mon-kees. HA, HA, HA. Gad, Grammie is starting to wear on me.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Can you come here and coach my New England Patriots? They need a talkin to after yesterday's game.

You'd be a great coach. You're already shaped like one :-)

Slobbers,
Mango

5:28 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We got to bark and be foolish with the manservant's delight at the Eagles's win!!!

Wpoo-HOOOOOO!!! And even the Phillies are in first place!

wags from the teamless in Western KY whippets

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh! Your Eagles killed my Steelers and I'm not very happy out it.

My Auntie Kristen went hot tubbing with Big Ben on Friday night so we're saying she's bad luck and blaming her for their big loss. She's a Browns fan, for pete's sake!

Sherman

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home