Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No More Diets!


My Onkel Eric, a Thinker of the Highest Order, sent me this article about how it is not my habit of snacking on, um, anything that is making me fat. it is all the thinking I'm doing!!! See!

It turns out that performing mental tasks, like trying to solve problems while working at a computer, stimulates the appetite so much that people tend to eat significantly more calories than they burned while performing the "knowledge-based" tasks.

I have evidence to back up this story! My baby brudder is the skinniest in the house while I have the BIGGEST BRAIN!

The diet does NOT start tomorrow--I've got thinkerating to do!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Who knew. Scientific evidence. Gotta go get a snack now...brain boosters!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

6:02 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Think less! I think I can handle that.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

From your blog to stratetic points posted all over the house! Thanks for the find, Wally.

PS--Could you PLEASE send some chicken bones my way? We moved to a new hoity-toity neighborhood and the public sanitation people pick up the darn trash before it hits the ground. Gosh, I miss the ghetto.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I toootally believe this!!! I am going to go THINK about it right now and then have a snack.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

The brain is a wonderful organ, so little is really understood about it. Get to snacking, big guy!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home