Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ice Cream & Other Good Things!

OK, there have been a lot of OTHER DOGS stealing my blogthunder but I would like to take a moment to plug this raffle for the All God's Creatures Pitbull Rescue. My buddy Rulon, who is fostering the Five Happy Hounds, is helping with the raffle. Go Rulon!

And now I have to give a shout-out to my girl Narra and her brothers Jackson, Tuchuck, and Rousseau who brought us some DOG ICE CREAM:


Miss Priss Ethel did not want to eat it because it was made of fruitables and not meatables:

But the boys dug right in!


We heartily approve!

And we never look goofy while we eat:




And now it's time to work off that sugar rush!


Catch me if you can! (You can't.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Patience-please said...

Thanks for the links, Walleye!!! And YUM to the icecream and we would love Ethel's thank you.

wags from the whippets (who might be able to catch you but wouldn't out of respect)

9:57 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Dude! Thanks for the plug, you're like having my very own marketing team.

I listened to your tips, but I don't think it's working. She's taking me to an adoption event on Saturday.

Rulon

10:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

They give you lots of engery don't they lol.

Simba x

10:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh wally..I like fruitable icecream. But my Sissy e.rabbit makes bacon flavored icecream. Want the recipe?

kisses
gussie

umm, I'd have her make you some, but she eats it as soon as it freezes! Does not share this well at all

10:48 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I've nevew had fwuitables ice cweam..sounds gweat..I hope you got Ethels pawtion
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:39 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We get ice cream from the Schwan man. It is very good. It is beef flavored, but we love fruitables also. Heck, we just love food. It doesn't make us run that fast though.
We used the paypal and sent Rulon some of that cyber cash for his fund raiser. We think it is easier than using the plastic money card.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Wally! Are you trying to outrun Mr. Bolt like in the olympics? He's NO where near as fast as you..

You look absolutely lovely when you eat..

Love & Licks,
Randi

12:41 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I doubt if I could keep up with you dude. You look pretty fast.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

So who got Ethel's serving?? fruit is GREAT, she is wacky!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmm, I Scream!!!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:52 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Cool- gotta love ice cream!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wal-man. No offense dude, but your belly (and by belly, I mean wiener) seems to be getting closer to the ground. Are your legs getting shorter?
Ike

7:33 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally! You are super fast. Those little legs must be pumping like mad.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home