Thursday, September 11, 2008

Half a Corgador in Need!

UPDATE: My ma ape contacted the owners of this dog with info about area rescues and they said they have gotten lots of good options so we're just hoping that they choose a good option (ie, new home!) and not a bad option (euthanasia). My ma ape was sure to let them know that 7 is not so old! I was 7 or 8 when I adopted her, after all!
A dog in need is a friend indeed.

My ma ape got an e-mail that the owners of this supersweet 7-year old lab named Lenny are going to have him euthanized if they can't find a home for him because they can't find an apartment that will take him. If you are interested please e-mail me asap! We can even help transport him if you're not in the Delaware area! He loves to swim and is good with kids. He's fully vetted! Please help!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Hugo said...

Hey Wally,

I'm too far off to help(i did bug my two-legged but she refused to barged)but I hope that some kind soul will be able to find him a forever home and save him from a sad end.

Licks and Leaps
Hugo
http://monsterhugo.blogspot.com/

11:09 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Hopefully your plea helps find him a home.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Hugo said...

Dear Wally,

I was just reading some of your post and have a question to ask. what does roaching means?

p.s. my two-legged make me ask, she likes to have names for all my actions. she must have an explanation for EVERYthing.. jeez..

Licks
Hugo

4:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope he finds a lovely home soon!
Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:37 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Can't see pics here, but we hope it all works out.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

the pic links are broken, but this is heartbreaking. And it's happening all over this country thanks to the idiot holding the poor baby. Folks losing their homes, oh, unless they're the CEO of fanny may or freddie mac... grrrrrrrr

sad wags from the whippets

7:31 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

It's a good thing those pics won;t load. It could just convince mom she needs more lab fur in the house.

xo
SBs

12:43 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I can't see the pics either, stupid blogger. I hope he finds a loving home.

Simba x

2:52 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Yes we are pulling for him to find anew home! We are all rescues too!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Mom and Dad saw a corgidor looking dude the other day and Mom FREAKED out, too bad she was driving.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dog_geek said...

Geez! I hope that they were able to find a better option for the poor guy! So sad!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Newfs to Wally, Newfs to Wally, come in, Wally! You've been incommavacado for waaay too long. Maybe we're having a bad confluence on you. Let us know you're OK, buddy!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey Wally! My momma thought she saw a baby Wally melon dog, but it turned out to be half dachsund and half labraguy. I guess you remain an original.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Woah, hope this little dude got another home... Seven is really young!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home